The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The Xbox Black Friday 2020 sale is now live with huge discounts on hundreds of games

  • Posted on 24 November 20 at 07:01
    I went for Sekiro, control, blasphemous and genesis alpha one. Anything else good I shouldn't miss?
    Most people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but if you push them down the stairs it brings a smile to your face!
  • GolfPro72GolfPro72343,405
    Posted on 24 November 20 at 17:07
    Control for half price? Yes please!
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285402,073
    Posted on 30 November 20 at 15:11
    About to leave on vacation and just dropped $60 on stuff in this sale and have 0/50. Microsoft is absolute garbage at rewards
  • Solario32Solario32287,483
    Posted on 30 November 20 at 17:52
    EazyE2285 said:
    About to leave on vacation and just dropped $60 on stuff in this sale and have 0/50. Microsoft is absolute garbage at rewards
    Did you purchase from Xbox or MS website?
  • SeitzzSeitzz988,285
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 19:02
    Solario32 said:
    EazyE2285 said:
    About to leave on vacation and just dropped $60 on stuff in this sale and have 0/50. Microsoft is absolute garbage at rewards
    Did you purchase from Xbox or MS website?
    I just had the same thing happen, spent $100+ on 6 games and only 1 game for $28 showed up. Going to do my support ticket now. It shouldn't matter where you bought it, as long as it's the MS store. The punch card says, "Only eligible for Xbox One titles. Xbox 360 titles will not count towards completion of this offer. Valid for eligible digital purchases only from Microsoft Store on Xbox, Windows, or online."
  • Solario32Solario32287,483
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 19:48
    Seitzz said:
    Solario32 said:
    EazyE2285 said:
    About to leave on vacation and just dropped $60 on stuff in this sale and have 0/50. Microsoft is absolute garbage at rewards
    Did you purchase from Xbox or MS website?
    I just had the same thing happen, spent $100+ on 6 games and only 1 game for $28 showed up. Going to do my support ticket now. It shouldn't matter where you bought it, as long as it's the MS store. The punch card says, "Only eligible for Xbox One titles. Xbox 360 titles will not count towards completion of this offer. Valid for eligible digital purchases only from Microsoft Store on Xbox, Windows, or online."
    Worked fine for me. I clicked on punch card and then made my purchases when it took me to the Store. They was about a 15 minute delay before it gave me credit under Rewards.
  • SeitzzSeitzz988,285
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:29
    Solario32 said:
    Seitzz said:
    Solario32 said:
    EazyE2285 said:
    About to leave on vacation and just dropped $60 on stuff in this sale and have 0/50. Microsoft is absolute garbage at rewards
    Did you purchase from Xbox or MS website?
    I just had the same thing happen, spent $100+ on 6 games and only 1 game for $28 showed up. Going to do my support ticket now. It shouldn't matter where you bought it, as long as it's the MS store. The punch card says, "Only eligible for Xbox One titles. Xbox 360 titles will not count towards completion of this offer. Valid for eligible digital purchases only from Microsoft Store on Xbox, Windows, or online."
    Worked fine for me. I clicked on punch card and then made my purchases when it took me to the Store. They was about a 15 minute delay before it gave me credit under Rewards.
    Yeah, I'm the same too now. It was just very delayed, came back a few hours later to just check, credited me $50/$50 and I just had to claim the points. I was wondering if using the rebates link through MS rewards was what delayed it at the time. I'm glad it resolved itself.
  • SPOOKYVILLESPOOKYVILLE780,771
    Posted on 03 December 20 at 12:00
    Same thing happened to me with the cyber monday sale which ends today, spent £41.47 and only tracked £12/£40 in the rewards app.
  • neeker75neeker751,171,589
    Posted on 06 December 20 at 06:31
    Bought Transformers: Battlegrounds and very happy with it.
  • Posted on 11 December 20 at 03:37
    GolfPro72 said:
    Control for half price? Yes please!
    Always pay attention to the Game pass teasers😂
  • GolfPro72GolfPro72343,405
    Posted on 11 December 20 at 08:57
    No regrets here. I got the Series X version as well with that purchase so I'll wait until that releases to play the game. I'm all good.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.