Game Discussion: MUD: FIM Motocross World Championship

let them eat dust achievement glitched?

• HEMISFEARHEMISFEAR2,255,900
    Posted on 08 May 12 at 10:38
    Anyone have any tips on how to unlock the let them eat dust achievement for staying in first place from the holeshot to end of a championship race in official mode. Must have done it 20 times to no avail, tried a clean race (not restarting), starting a whole new championship and making a clean race every time, staying in first place from the very start (not needing to pass anyone to get the holeshot). Thanks in advance for any advice you guys have.
    JapANdy83
  • The MascalThe Mascal2,669,813
    Posted on 13 May 12 at 11:54
    I have done the requirements for this achievement several times (no restarts, no going to the menu to play the track again, not falling, getting holeshot and staying in 1st the whole time, not using boost, official mode, championship, official championship, etc, etc). I have been trying over 5 hours now, with no luck. Please, anyone, HELP!!!
  • BawhawhawBawhawhaw1,871,972
    Posted on 15 May 12 at 18:59
    Trying to work this one out myself... Ive done it on a new save first try without falling or hitting anything without using energy drink and not touching the sides or other racers... Im out of ideas
  • SSCPSSCP875,015
  • Ox1893Ox1893133,542
    Posted on 18 May 23 at 07:40
    Video is unavailable.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads