The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: the 16 quickest game completions from the Xbox Black Friday sale

• CanezzaCanezza122,516
  • Don NielsonDon Nielson300,133
    Posted on 20 November 20 at 15:17, Edited on 20 November 20 at 15:29 by Don Nielson
    I was waiting for this article! Too bad it's a disappointing list. Either the games are too expensive or just not good.
  • JuIIIianJuIIIian881,405
    Posted on 20 November 20 at 15:23
    I recommend Adam's Venture Origins, it's an easy and a somewhat decent game with a guide needed for certain puzzles.
    JuIIIian
  • HmizzzHmizzz475,591
    Posted on 20 November 20 at 15:40
    There's also Duke Nukem !
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 November 20 at 15:41
    JuIIIian said:
    I recommend Adam's Venture Origins, it's an easy and a somewhat decent game with a guide needed for certain puzzles.
    It is awful. Skip it even if free.
  • xxxxPRODIGYxxxxxxxxPRODIGYxxxx1,198,514
    Posted on 20 November 20 at 16:07
    JuIIIian said:
    Totally agree. Especially at that price.
  • Tendoman77Tendoman772,904,713
    Posted on 20 November 20 at 16:41
    xxxxPRODIGYxxxx said:
    JuIIIian said:
    Totally agree. Especially at that price.
    From what I heard isn't this a massively cut down version of a similar game that was on PC? Think that's where a lot of the hate for this game came from.
  • stebeer85stebeer85588,520
    Posted on 20 November 20 at 16:53
    I remember being stuck at the library door puzzle (Door Lock) for ages, And that’s before the game started to get going 🤣, I really enjoyed this game tho something different to what I’m used to.
    #illholdyourbeeryeah,
  • Posted on 20 November 20 at 17:50
    Easy on Paw Patrol. Very buggy.
  • Posted on 20 November 20 at 17:53
    Another thing to note for easy points that's not part of the sale: Notable easy game Mushroom Quest just got a random title update that added 1000 points and takes 5 minutes to do.
  • Posted on 20 November 20 at 17:57
    Anyone played Aery that cares to weigh in? No reviews or walkthroughs on here...
    https://www.waivingentropy.com/
  • Smithy373Smithy373604,176
    Posted on 20 November 20 at 18:03
    As far as quick completions I'll get Adam's Venture, Virginia and Goosebumps. As for the rest of the sale only Control ultimate edition is tempting.
  • HaZheR MxHaZheR Mx409,068
    Posted on 20 November 20 at 18:15
    Excellent
  • Posted on 20 November 20 at 18:42
    Fyre Insyde said:
    Anyone played Aery that cares to weigh in? No reviews or walkthroughs on here...
    The aery games are all simple enough. You fly around and collect glowing orbs and a counter will appear in the bottom corner showing how many orbs to collect per stage. If you get lost there are video guides for each level on youtube but for the most part it was east enough to not need the videos.
  • Posted on 20 November 20 at 18:43
    ObviousPayload said:
    Fyre Insyde said:
    The aery games are all simple enough. You fly around and collect glowing orbs and a counter will appear in the bottom corner showing how many orbs to collect per stage. If you get lost there are video guides for each level on youtube but for the most part it was east enough to not need the videos.
    Is there an actual story involved or just fly around & collect things?
    https://www.waivingentropy.com/
  • Posted on 20 November 20 at 19:01, Edited on 20 November 20 at 19:02 by ThreeHaddock62
    EmporerDragon said:
    Another thing to note for easy points that's not part of the sale: Notable easy game Mushroom Quest just got a random title update that added 1000 points and takes 5 minutes to do.
    Why didn't you mention that Aboriginus also got a random (supposedly) 5 min 1K title update today as well?
    Hola
  • Posted on 20 November 20 at 19:06
    Fyre Insyde said:
    ObviousPayload said:
    Fyre Insyde said:
    Is there an actual story involved or just fly around & collect things?
    It tries to tell a story before each level about the bird but the gameplay itself is just fly around, enjoy the view, collect things.

I couldnt tell you what the story was about, to me it was just a quick relazing completion. My kids play them now that i am finished and they enjoy the flying around gameplay but also dont care about what the story might be
  • MattHLowMattHLow1,235,263
    Posted on 20 November 20 at 20:19
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    EmporerDragon said:
    Why didn't you mention that Aboriginus also got a random (supposedly) 5 min 1K title update today as well?
    Also Pixel Gladiator, Bullet Beat and Castle of no escape seem to have added achievements (not sure when they were added though but are new to me)
  • Posted on 20 November 20 at 20:21
    MattHLow said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    EmporerDragon said:
    Also Pixel Gladiator, Bullet Beat and Castle of no escape seem to have added achievements (not sure when they were added though but are new to me)
    Right on- I knew about Castle of no Escape (That came out maybe a week or so ago) but not the other 2. Thanks!
    Hola
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,173,394
    Posted on 20 November 20 at 22:01
    Surely doom 64 should be on this list £1.19 for a 2 hour ish 1000?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.