The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: the 16 quickest game completions from the Xbox Black Friday sale

• Posted on 20 November 20 at 23:01
    Hmizzz said:
    There's also Duke Nukem !
    I was going to add the same. Walkthrough says 2-3hrs
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,264,465
    Posted on 20 November 20 at 23:44
    For these prices I'd rather buy games that I'd enjoy from the BF sale.
    Always number 2.
  • DrMmmPieDrMmmPie347,118
    Posted on 21 November 20 at 10:49
    Any reason why monopoly doesn't show the sale price?
    Sometimes I don't spell good, I be dyslexic
  • Posted on 22 November 20 at 02:16
    EmporerDragon said:
    Another thing to note for easy points that's not part of the sale: Notable easy game Mushroom Quest just got a random title update that added 1000 points and takes 5 minutes to do.
    the extra 1000 gamerscore takes 5 minutes only if you are busy getting a soda or making a sandwich for 4 of those minutes. absolutely worth $5 for this easy completion
  • Posted on 22 November 20 at 02:25
    Sims 4 could potentially be in this list too; the achievement sheet can be done in less than an hour thanks to the community downloads
    youtube.com/GamePadStreaming twitch.tv/TheGamePadStreaming
  • Posted on 22 November 20 at 06:12
    JarlaxEmisUrden said:
    . the extra 1000 gamerscore takes 5 minutes only if you are busy getting a soda or making a sandwich for 4 of those minutes. absolutely worth $5 for this easy completion
    I'm also factoring in the time it takes to redownload it, giving it permission to access data, revoking the permissions, and then redeleting it.
  • jan0bijan0bi300,586
    Posted on 22 November 20 at 15:01
    I've bought the majority of these games, and it's only counted £28 towards the black friday deal
  • Its Uncle KevIts Uncle Kev1,599,070
    Posted on 22 November 20 at 22:53
    So uh, no one gonna tell the writer that broken memory is the second game in the Aery trilogy? Sky castle is the newest game release
  • MA3LSTR0M808MA3LSTR0M808694,829
    Posted on 23 November 20 at 01:39
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    MattHLow said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    EmporerDragon said:
    Another thing to note for easy points that's not part of the sale: Notable easy game Mushroom Quest just got a random title update that added 1000 points and takes 5 minutes to do.
    Why didn't you mention that Aboriginus also got a random (supposedly) 5 min 1K title update today as well?
    Also Pixel Gladiator, Bullet Beat and Castle of no escape seem to have added achievements (not sure when they were added though but are new to me)
    Right on- I knew about Castle of no Escape (That came out maybe a week or so ago) but not the other 2. Thanks!
    All Games by Xitilon have had these updates added, I remembered struggling with pixel gladiator after the initial update. The Devs made it more difficult, because all the achievement influencers said the promo version was too easy etc. with this latest update I got the full 2k in about 5mins.

I saw a video somewhere, where an achievement hunting YouTube creator bet the devs that their sales would Spike if they added a really easy 2k completion. The sales spiked so they did it to their current lineup.
  • rippercitorippercito413,020
    Posted on 23 November 20 at 05:39
    NO1KEV said:
    Surely doom 64 should be on this list £1.19 for a 2 hour ish 1000?
    That is true...it took me 2 and a half but it should be on the list. Cheap and easy completitition.
    Lord ot the Demon Staff....
  • wildwest08wildwest081,245,933
    Posted on 23 November 20 at 19:48
    Might pick up Goosebumps at that price, nothing else that looks good to me
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285406,344
    Posted on 25 November 20 at 23:55
    Aery isn't anywhere on any other Black Friday lists. People probably snagged a $20 bundle thinking it'd count when in reality it won't and never would have. Sucks because that'd put me at $55. Now I need to figure out something else to get 🤔
  • JTSageJTSage206,875
    Posted on 29 November 20 at 20:39
    ObviousPayload said:
    Fyre Insyde said:
    ObviousPayload said:
    Fyre Insyde said:
    Anyone played Aery that cares to weigh in? No reviews or walkthroughs on here...
    The aery games are all simple enough. You fly around and collect glowing orbs and a counter will appear in the bottom corner showing how many orbs to collect per stage. If you get lost there are video guides for each level on youtube but for the most part it was east enough to not need the videos.
    Is there an actual story involved or just fly around & collect things?
    It tries to tell a story before each level about the bird but the gameplay itself is just fly around, enjoy the view, collect things.

I couldnt tell you what the story was about, to me it was just a quick relazing completion. My kids play them now that i am finished and they enjoy the flying around gameplay but also dont care about what the story might be
    That said, the first 2 games aren't bad - the 3rd is kind of a slog (sky castle) - whole bunch of new mechanics, little if any direction. Also, it gives you the first achievement on opening the game, for those who care about completion percentage.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.