Game Discussion: Micetopia

Warning: Some gliched achievements

• FejerFejer905,127
    Posted on 21 November 20 at 22:19
    Personally I found 2 achievements where the game can cause problems:

1. "Ashley - Rescue Ashley"
    There is a boss fight before you can rescue Ashley. During the fight both my character died and thr boss was defeated at the same moment. Got the achievement for the boss, but once I got back to the room I could not talk with Ashley which blocked the achievement and also I could not get the rolling skill ("Rolling Away" achievement) and could not progress with the game, forcing me to restart the game from the beginning.

2. "Aunt Rose - Rescur Aunt Rose"
    Several other players seem to have encountered this issue. In the 2nd half of the game you are in a forest. In one of the rooms you should find Aunt Rose. In my case Aunt Rose was in the village way before I got to the spot where she can be rescued stopping me from getting the achievement. You can still continue and finish the game even if there are no achievements for the end. You need to restart the game from the beginning to unlock the achievement.
  • Dean HelsleyDean Helsley1,447,240
    Posted on 22 November 20 at 16:49
    #1 happened to me as well. Killed the dragon but I also died and she wouldn't talk to me when I returned,
  • Chris ScarceChris Scarce1,426,136
    Posted on 22 November 20 at 23:05, Edited on 22 November 20 at 23:06 by Chris Scarce
    yeah Aunt Rose is not spawning, at the end where boss is so stupid, but is in the village.
    C Scarce
  • Posted on 25 November 20 at 01:15
    Yup. Same with me. Aunt Rose - not spawning at the end. Instead, she's hanging out in the village slinging life hearts for 900 greenies. I deleted the game, restarted the system reDL'd the game. Same-Same. Now I'm deleting the save and running through again in one playthrough. 😒
  • FejerFejer905,127
    Posted on 25 November 20 at 11:12
    Team Effigy said:
    I deleted the game, restarted the system reDL'd the game. Same-Same. Now I'm deleting the save and running through again in one playthrough. 😒
    In my first attempt, when I already had the aunt in the village, I completed the game (took around 20-30 minutes).

A day later I did another run from the start (without deleting anything). Before the golem boss fight in the cave I went back to the village, returned to the cave, quit the game completely (so that Xbox syncs the savefile to the cloud once you restart) and defeated the golem, which seemed to work in my case. I had around 200 green gems when I defeated the golem (bought the sword upgrade from the uncle before).

Another user suggested that the issue might be when you have 500 green gems, that would be enough to buy an upgrade to either your sword or a health upgrade. That could trigger the bug. So maybe try not to collect 500 green gems.
  • AcaelusTAcaelusT246,790
    Posted on 25 November 20 at 21:26
    #2 just happened to me too. Lame. I'll have to start over.
    Game Info Team! Just point me in direction of danger!
  • Posted on 08 December 20 at 20:14
    Yeah - I completed to game in a 2nd run (straight through) had less than 500 gems - and Aunt Rose was there. I guess the advice is to NOT grind the green gems.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.