Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games with Gold for December revealed, with 3,200 Gamerscore up for grabs

  • oslo2oslo275,954
    Posted on 26 November 20 at 19:31
    Ps players get Uncharted and we get this stuff lmao
  • thebritt2001thebritt2001409,813
    Posted on 26 November 20 at 20:11
    I feel a bit of a privileged brat for saying this, but shouldn't there now be Series X/S games in GwG? I recall that GwG included One games straight away.
  • Raw Sauce RossRaw Sauce Ross1,182,210
    Posted on 26 November 20 at 20:42
    Damn, I own three of em.
    "We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us." -Kevin Levine
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too1,415,300
    Posted on 26 November 20 at 22:26
    Omg why did i buy that piece of crap Raven when it was gonna be free lol damn sales and garbage lol
    Everything will be fine in the End... If it's not fine... Then it's not the End...
  • AlysandrosAlysandros122,564
    Posted on 27 November 20 at 10:17
    SheBeatsYou said:
    (...)
    I know it sounds silly but it's enjoyable waiting. Imagine how happy they will be the day it is discounted. (...)
    I don't agree with this -anymore-.

    While I originally had a mindset of waiting sometimes years to get games/DLC with a good discount, I think we're now well into the end of life for the 360 generation. The risk of delisting or server closure is too high to justify further wait to save what?! a mere couple of dollars?

    At this stage I'd rather spend the extra money to have piece of mind.

    Over the past months/years I've been buying progressively all 360 DLC I could need in the future.
    Latest exemple that comes to mind is the delisting of Magna Carta 2 DLC. I didn't even know it got delisted and when I found out recently I was glad I bought it a couple years ago. Haven't even started the game yet.
  • PinchNebula1PinchNebula1203,776
    Posted on 27 November 20 at 15:25
    already had 3 out of 4 in my game list :-( Not a big month for new games to play for me
  • Posted on 29 November 20 at 21:09
    MC PHILABUSTA said:
    I'll take a digital copy of gay .. all for me :(
    laughtoast
  • Posted on 30 November 20 at 03:50
    thebritt2001 said:
    I feel a bit of a privileged brat for saying this, but shouldn't there now be Series X/S games in GwG? I recall that GwG included One games straight away.
    I think it was about 6 months after release when the Xbox One games were added.
  • GraymawrGraymawr199,317
    Posted on 30 November 20 at 12:19
    So went onto the Xbox 360 marketplace website page and just claimed Saints Row: Gat out of Hell, but when I go to the Xbox One page to install it, it says it is unavailable??
  • Tatl360Tatl360292,285
    Posted on 30 November 20 at 15:27
    Graymawr said:
    So went onto the Xbox 360 marketplace website page and just claimed Saints Row: Gat out of Hell, but when I go to the Xbox One page to install it, it says it is unavailable??
    The Xbox 360 version on the new store is not available to purchase it seems. Probably to avoid confusion of people with the Xbox One version.
    But it should be in your My Games & Apps on the Xbox One.
    It's available for quite a while in the Backwards program.
  • ManulelsManulels103,964
    Posted on 30 November 20 at 16:23
    Graymawr said:
    So went onto the Xbox 360 marketplace website page and just claimed Saints Row: Gat out of Hell, but when I go to the Xbox One page to install it, it says it is unavailable??
    Is it available to claim? I tried but it was telling me to join Gold as a Gold member. I even asked support and they said it would be ready tomorrow
    We're Safe and Sound!
  • ManulelsManulels103,964
    Posted on 30 November 20 at 17:33
    Damn, i can claim it only on my old Xbox 360,I had to take it out since I had it saved, good :)
    We're Safe and Sound!
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo336,422
    Posted on 30 November 20 at 21:47
    oslo2 said:
    Ps players get Uncharted and we get this stuff lmao
    PS giving out the Uncharted trilogy is the equivalent of Xbox giving out Halo 3 or Gears of War; everyone interested played them a decade ago.

    This long into both consoles' lifespans, it's hard to find quality games that people haven't already played.

    I'm pretty much happy to see ANYTHING I haven't played/don't already own on either service nowadays laugh
  • GraymawrGraymawr199,317
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 02:12
    Tatl360 said:
    Graymawr said:
    So went onto the Xbox 360 marketplace website page and just claimed Saints Row: Gat out of Hell, but when I go to the Xbox One page to install it, it says it is unavailable??
    The Xbox 360 version on the new store is not available to purchase it seems. Probably to avoid confusion of people with the Xbox One version.
    But it should be in your My Games & Apps on the Xbox One.
    It's available for quite a while in the Backwards program.
    Finally showed up in my "All Owned Games" tile ready to download.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead569,671
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 08:21, Edited on 01 December 20 at 08:23 by HolyHalfDead
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • thebritt2001thebritt2001409,813
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 11:05
    ShellDuchess4 said:
    thebritt2001 said:
    I feel a bit of a privileged brat for saying this, but shouldn't there now be Series X/S games in GwG? I recall that GwG included One games straight away.
    I think it was about 6 months after release when the Xbox One games were added.
    Oh! Are you sure? I could have sworn I got that space shooter and Max Curse of the Brotherhood early on. I definitely could be wrong though, my memory is dreadful. Thanks for the reply.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead569,671
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 11:22, Edited on 01 December 20 at 11:25 by HolyHalfDead
    thebritt2001 said:
    ShellDuchess4 said:
    thebritt2001 said:
    I feel a bit of a privileged brat for saying this, but shouldn't there now be Series X/S games in GwG? I recall that GwG included One games straight away.
    I think it was about 6 months after release when the Xbox One games were added.
    Oh! Are you sure? I could have sworn I got that space shooter and Max Curse of the Brotherhood early on. I definitely could be wrong though, my memory is dreadful. Thanks for the reply.
    HolyHalfDead's blog post - Games with Gold

    So 7 months, at the start of year 2. But Game Pass didn't exist back then, so I think it is unlikely we will see Series games being GwG on a regular basis for some time.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 01 December 20 at 14:19
    Hey pretty good month
  • Tatl360Tatl360292,285
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 16:32
    Graymawr said:
    Tatl360 said:
    Graymawr said:
    So went onto the Xbox 360 marketplace website page and just claimed Saints Row: Gat out of Hell, but when I go to the Xbox One page to install it, it says it is unavailable??
    The Xbox 360 version on the new store is not available to purchase it seems. Probably to avoid confusion of people with the Xbox One version.
    But it should be in your My Games & Apps on the Xbox One.
    It's available for quite a while in the Backwards program.
    Finally showed up in my "All Owned Games" tile ready to download.
    The game was never made available in the marketplace in my region, but redeeming through the Xbox website it acquired permanently for some reason. So not tied to the subscription this time.
  • Lt DavoLt Davo198,754
    Posted on 04 December 20 at 19:48, Edited on 04 December 20 at 19:49 by Lt Davo
    I downloaded The Raven Remastered and started playing it. I spent the first 15 minutes talking to Dennis the Menace and picking up trash. Uninstalled.

    Same thing happened last month with Lego Indiana Jones - I played for a few minutes and uninstalled. I guess neither of those games were for me. Thank goodness neither of them had early-popping achievements, or I would have been obligated to finish them.
    I complete games.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.