Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games with Gold for December revealed, with 3,200 Gamerscore up for grabs

• HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead569,671
    Posted on 04 December 20 at 21:07, Edited on 04 December 20 at 21:07 by HolyHalfDead
    I haven’t checked if anyone has already posted this, but you will need 2 Xbox 360’s if you want to get all the Gat achievements since the servers were closed.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • ASUnknown1ASUnknown1444,936
    Posted on 04 December 20 at 21:46
    HolyHalfDead said:
    I haven’t checked if anyone has already posted this, but you will need 2 Xbox 360’s if you want to get all the Gat achievements since the servers were closed.
    Is it possible they're working again now that it's been made Games with Gold? A lot of people have been unlocking that achievement in the past few days.
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,166,022
    Posted on 09 December 20 at 09:08
    The raven is still buggy with achievements not unlocking properly for anyone that is still readying this. I saw a question about it earlier in the thread, I was hoping it would be better now after starting it ages ago. It's not. Shame because that game is alright.
    Happy Gaming
  • thebritt2001thebritt2001409,767
    Posted on 12 December 20 at 06:54
    HolyHalfDead said:
    thebritt2001 said:
    ShellDuchess4 said:
    thebritt2001 said:
    I feel a bit of a privileged brat for saying this, but shouldn't there now be Series X/S games in GwG? I recall that GwG included One games straight away.
    I think it was about 6 months after release when the Xbox One games were added.
    Oh! Are you sure? I could have sworn I got that space shooter and Max Curse of the Brotherhood early on. I definitely could be wrong though, my memory is dreadful. Thanks for the reply.
    HolyHalfDead's blog post - Games with Gold

So 7 months, at the start of year 2. But Game Pass didn't exist back then, so I think it is unlikely we will see Series games being GwG on a regular basis for some time.
    Thanks, dude. That's quite a list you've been keeping, and now it's come in handy! With the presence of game pass, you might be right. Put them on gamepass to entice customers there, makes sense. Well, I won't expect anything for a long while to come then. Thanks for your help, it's good know!
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm452,512
    Posted on 15 December 20 at 02:18
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Can't you do a TA boosting session and set up a smart match?
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead569,671
    Posted on 15 December 20 at 04:35, Edited on 15 December 20 at 04:35 by HolyHalfDead
    Allgorhythm said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Can't you do a TA boosting session and set up a smart match?
    Online was broken for a while so local system link was the only way to unlock the achievement. But it appears they fixed online with the GwG release. Don't expect that to last forever.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm452,512
    Posted on 15 December 20 at 05:21
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Online was broken for a while so local system link was the only way to unlock the achievement. But it appears they fixed online with the GwG release. Don't expect that to last forever.
    Thanks. I’ve got several 360s so system link would be my preference anyway. Good to see GwG extending the longevity of games.
  • halohogghalohogg107,558
    Posted on 21 December 20 at 13:41
    Stacking is pretty meh for a puzzle game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.