• vSullyvSully1,021,779
    Posted on 24 November 20 at 17:03
    3,779 TA
    403 players
    7 (2%) completions
  • I Boz lI Boz l838,829
    Posted on 25 November 20 at 08:29
    What's the point of this thing?
    Also, the game will be free on 16th of December..plenty of time for this stats to change
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,287,503
    Posted on 25 November 20 at 09:31
    The point is to archive the ratio prior to it going free.

Free games (whether free to play, games with gold, or game pass) have dramatically increased ratios due increased player base.

vSully will occassionally notate games with already high existing ratios as a reference to see how high it will get when it becomes free to play.

It is actually a pretty interesting statistic for people who play for ratio.
  • Aeragon IXAeragon IX351,958
    Posted on 07 December 20 at 02:35
    I am always curious about these, wish TA would show that stats, pretty sure they can by just checking the unlock date of the first achievement.
  • SSSteinManSSSteinMan1,260,547
    Posted on 14 December 20 at 09:55
    Aeragon IX said:
    I am always curious about these, wish TA would show that stats, pretty sure they can by just checking the unlock date of the first achievement.
    They already have. Go to any game > click on Scores > change Friend group to Site leaderboard. On the right-hand side look at the Game Max Score History.

Bleed 2 Scores
    Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.
  • vSullyvSully1,021,779
    Posted on 14 December 20 at 10:43
    SSSteinMan said:
    Aeragon IX said:
    They already have. Go to any game > click on Scores > change Friend group to Site leaderboard. On the right-hand side look at the Game Max Score History.

Bleed 2 Scores
    There’s only shows the history of the score for the game over the last year. Not for the entire history of the game, sadly.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.