Game Discussion: Halo 3

DLC Map Packs

• DDevDDev475,435
    Posted on 26 November 20 at 14:42, Edited on 26 November 20 at 14:43 by DDev
    I was wondering if there is an ideal playlist for the DLC maps on Halo 3 for the 360? Lone Wolves and Social Slayer is nice and busy and racking up the achievements but I'm wondering if there is still double exp weekends to bring some more in possibly to get the DLC map achievements since I've realised social slayer doesn't feature them.

Cheers.
    Old account DD91 2006/17
  • YaziteYazite493,373
    Posted on 27 November 20 at 12:24, Edited on 27 November 20 at 12:25 by Yazite
    Rumble Pit and Team Mythic are the best playlists. They rotate all maps except for Avalanche which may be needed for Road Rage. However some people advise that Mythic Maps also work for Legendary map achievements, so you should only need the above two playlists for all the DLC achievements.

RE: double exp playlists, they haven't been in Halo 3 for 8+ years.
    Wake me, when you need me.
  • DDevDDev475,435
    Posted on 29 November 20 at 00:39
    Yazite said:
    Rumble Pit and Team Mythic are the best playlists. They rotate all maps except for Avalanche which may be needed for Road Rage. However some people advise that Mythic Maps also work for Legendary map achievements, so you should only need the above two playlists for all the DLC achievements.

RE: double exp playlists, they haven't been in Halo 3 for 8+ years.
    Thanks for the heads up, my old account had them all but it was around 8 years since I last played H3 on 360.
    Old account DD91 2006/17
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads