Forum for the Twelve Days of Christmas 2020 Contest

12 Days of Christmas 2020 Discussion

• rekikirerekikire1,494,198
    Posted on 02 January 21 at 20:29, Edited on 02 January 21 at 20:35 by rekikire
    Necr0 lee said:
    Hey guys, quick question - I got a notification a while back saying that I had earned my badge but I dont know where to go to claim it. Any ideas?
    If you click on the grey hexagon button in the strip of buttons under your Status Message "Got Veteran Gear after 50 Hrs. Thx Guys!" it'll take you to the following page.

The grey hexagon is the badge that counts the number of challenges you have completed. It changes colour depending on the number of challenges you've done.

Necr0 lee's Community Challenges
  • Necr0 leeNecr0 lee601,991
    Posted on 03 January 21 at 23:20
    Thanks Rekikire. Its my first challenge so not noticed that before :)
  • LarentixLarentix104,944
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 20:13
    As I still don't have my badge, I'm wondering if there will be a manual correction for people like me who scanned their 12th linked achievement simultaneously with a 13th (and maybe more) linked achievement. Is there anyone who can shine some light on this?
  • Posted on 04 January 21 at 20:40
    Larentix said:
    As I still don't have my badge, I'm wondering if there will be a manual correction for people like me who scanned their 12th linked achievement simultaneously with a 13th (and maybe more) linked achievement. Is there anyone who can shine some light on this?
    I'm pretty sure that's been stated a few times. They'll get it taken care of for you, sooner or later.
    - But that's just my 2¢
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 23:09
    Okay, thanks!
  • rekikirerekikire1,494,198
    Posted on 09 January 21 at 02:07
    Larentix said:
    Okay, thanks!
    Just checked today and it looks like they've now fixed you up The commnunity challenge badge is appearing for you now.
    Posted on 09 January 21 at 12:09
    They did indeed. Looks like they did a final clean-up yesterday, seeing as they also removed the link to the contest in the 'My Links' menu. Glad it got fixed!
  • Osmo76Osmo761,032,131
    Posted on 11 January 21 at 00:01
    rekikire said:
    Larentix said:
    Okay, thanks!
    Just checked today and it looks like they've now fixed you up The commnunity challenge badge is appearing for you now.
    I wonder if this means they're not gonna fix the leaderboard? shock
  • planting42planting421,742,166
    Posted on 16 January 21 at 19:00
    Osmo76 said:
    rekikire said:
    Larentix said:
    Okay, thanks!
    I wonder if this means they're not gonna fix the leaderboard? shock
    This event wasn't a competitive one so no, a leaderboard fix is unlikely.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm473,185
    Posted on 16 January 21 at 19:15
    planting42 said:
    This event wasn't a competitive one
    It sure was. I competed against myself and had a blast doing so. laugh Thanks for a fabulous event and see you again next December.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.