The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: December 1st, 2020

• Paw McCatneyPaw McCatney738,004
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 01:21
    AzureComet#7978 said:
    At first glance...
    Blood Knights seems pretty cool so going to check it out. Can never have too many RPGs anyways.
    Little disappointed by the lack of Kemco. Guess I got a bit spoiled the past few weeks. Ah well.
    Speaking of RPGs, isn't/wasn't Cat Quest/II on game pass? Swore it was, but I seem to be mistaken...
    And finally picking up Nicole. Doubt it'll ever see more than 30% off so might as well pull the trigger.
    Blood Knights at that price is worth it. It's a halfway decent game, and a relatively easy completion.
    Hey, you! Pipe down!
  • Posted on 01 December 20 at 01:26
    Think that's the cheapest Shadow of War definitive has been.
  • Posted on 01 December 20 at 01:31
    Yoku's Island Express is one of the best & most memorable games I have played in the last 10 years. If you like Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and pinball it's a must play!
  • Stoic SlabStoic Slab395,154
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 01:36
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Think that's the cheapest Shadow of War definitive has been.
    And that's the "complete edition." But what's bizarre is that the standard edition is on sale too, but at $9.99 versus $8.99.

(To be fair, the Definitive Edition requires gold to get that price).
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st519,482
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 03:24
    GoyetteQC said:
    Damn I bought Hitman 2 just a couple days ago, should've waited.
    Yeah sorry about that, this is why I mostly get second thoughts in any sale especially when a complete edition exists.
  • Drazer76Drazer76632,956
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 03:41
    A slow week.
    I guess after such big offers for Black Friday, it’s a quieter week.
    There’s normally that countdown sale for the new year isn’t there.

I’m just waiting on some of the older Call Of Duty games to go on offer again..
  • Posted on 01 December 20 at 04:37, Edited on 01 December 20 at 05:14 by MrZombieChicken
    I will grab the Eventide collection to add to my sizeable collection of Artefix Mundi games I will never play.

What I found surprising is "Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps And Beans". I never knew this thing existed. I remember watching some of the movies when I was like 8. Lots of fun. I am grabbing the game based on that alone. smile
    This space for rent.
  • Posted on 01 December 20 at 04:53
    How unbearable are the collectibles in Lego harry potter compared to other lego games? I've only done Indiana jones 1 and Batman 1.
  • atryeu1atryeu1296,196
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 04:57
    I am Mindslave said:
    How unbearable are the collectibles in Lego harry potter compared to other lego games? I've only done Indiana jones 1 and Batman 1.
    I don't remember collectables in any Lego game to be unbearable honestly. If you are exploring big time, especially on Free Play, chances are you are going to find what you are looking for and most of the games had a Red Brick that will mark the locations of Minikits, Gold and other Red Bricks and such too if you really need the help finding them. That said I haven't played the Lego HP games in a long time. I recall they were fun though. I haven't played the Batman ones yet so I can't comment on those but I have played a lot of the other ones for 360.
  • Posted on 01 December 20 at 05:12
    No Shadow of Mordor GOTY sale?
    FRAG'EM ALL
  • I Boz lI Boz l906,611
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 06:51
    BadGirlRyleigh said:
    Not sure if it will be on sale since the 360 Sale isn’t listed yet, but the Watch Dogs 1 season pass still lets you upgrade from 360 to XB1 for free
    Does it work also from one to 360?
  • Posted on 01 December 20 at 07:08
    Is an Assassins Creed game ever NOT on sale? Holy hell.
  • Posted on 01 December 20 at 08:54
    Steep DLC for me, although I don’t know when I last saw road to olympics on sale? A fantastic base game with really expensive dlc sadly.
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,274,569
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 08:58
    HItman 2 is good but nothing for me
  • CMBmoviesCMBmovies46,903
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 12:43, Edited on 01 December 20 at 12:44 by CMBmovies
    Hitmans such a great deal and remember when Hitman 3 comes out next month if you own 1 and 2 they get upgraded to use the new engine from hitman 3. Ray tracing maybe?
  • Tatl360Tatl360309,294
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 12:59
    So Assassin's Creed on the Xbox One Store is on sale but not on the marketplace roll silly Microsoft trying to distance people from the marketplace
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st519,482
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 13:16
    I Boz l said:
    BadGirlRyleigh said:
    Not sure if it will be on sale since the 360 Sale isn’t listed yet, but the Watch Dogs 1 season pass still lets you upgrade from 360 to XB1 for free
    Does it work also from one to 360?
    I am not sure it applied to Watchdogs, I remember Assassins creed 4 having a timed cross platform season pass for xbox 360 owners thinking of moving to xbox one.
  • Posted on 01 December 20 at 13:33
    Hitman 2 Gold looks good - is that the complete version allowing you to get all achievements?
  • Posted on 01 December 20 at 13:42, Edited on 01 December 20 at 13:42 by Elite1111111111
    USS Prometheus said:
    Hitman 2 Gold looks good - is that the complete version allowing you to get all achievements?
    It only includes all the stuff that's actually new to Hitman 2. It doesn't have the Hitman 1 levels in that pack. For those you either need to buy Hitman 1 or buy the Legacy Pack for Hitman 2, neither of which are currently on sale it seems.
  • Posted on 01 December 20 at 13:53
    Elite1111111111 said:
    USS Prometheus said:
    It only includes all the stuff that's actually new to Hitman 2. It doesn't have the Hitman 1 levels in that pack. For those you either need to buy Hitman 1 or buy the Legacy Pack for Hitman 2, neither of which are currently on sale it seems.
    Ok, thanks. I got the Legacy stuff when it was free a while back. I enjoy the Hitman games, so this is worth a punt even if it does end up on Gold or game pass down the line.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.