The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: December 1st, 2020

• GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan138,992
    Posted on 02 December 20 at 18:35
    Heurist1c said:
    What website do you use?
    I keep up my own little database to keep track of 360 sales, since there’s not a good site that exists to compare sales data for 360. Mostly just update it each week from TA and Majornelson’s site. This week was a strange week where both sites did not list and I had to reference that deals with gold site that was posted earlier to get the list of sales.
  • Heurist1cHeurist1c272,362
    Posted on 02 December 20 at 19:49
    GT3OptionFan said:
    Heurist1c said:
    What website do you use?
    I keep up my own little database to keep track of 360 sales, since there’s not a good site that exists to compare sales data for 360. Mostly just update it each week from TA and Majornelson’s site. This week was a strange week where both sites did not list and I had to reference that deals with gold site that was posted earlier to get the list of sales.
    Have you tried PSprices?
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan138,992
    Posted on 02 December 20 at 20:03
    Heurist1c said:
    GT3OptionFan said:
    Heurist1c said:
    What website do you use?
    Have you tried PSprices?
    Doesn’t appear that they track 360 marketplace, only Xbox one, which many other sites do as well (I follow xbdeals.net and storeparser.com also has historical data for xb1)
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st519,434
    Posted on 03 December 20 at 12:10
    Heurist1c said:
    TheGillesMuller said:
    Matodion 1st said:
    Hitman 2 gold is £11.99. I am snagging this one before it changes price just like ac odyssey gold and rise of the Tombraider complete edition.
    +1 on this, fantastic value for a brilliant game, even if you just burn through the achievements there's 50 hours+ of quality playing time, possibly the best sale price of the year so far.
    So you can get these achievements pretty easily? And you can get 100% of them with the Gold edition?
    I am not sure how easy the achievements would be but the surprising amount of rare achievements makes me wonder if the achievements are gonna be hard.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.