Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass gets 17 new games in December

• Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:31
    Xbox Game Pass is adding a whopping 17 titles to the subscription service for December. In addition, eight games are getting touch control optimization.

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox Game Pass gets 17 new games in December
  • SPOONYxBARDSPOONYxBARD1,131,992
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:33
    Do console commands still work for Pathologic 2?
  • GrawlNLGrawlNL335,728
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:36
    That's a nice list of new games.
  • AnToN XnAnToN Xn556,640
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:37
    A lot leave, but I'm happy of new ones coming, especially Superhot !
  • ChrissypriceChrissyprice379,350
    Was literally going to buy the superhot expansion a few days ago but decided on star wars squadrons and saints row 3 remastered instead, so glad I didn't buy it
  • HyperglideHyperglide437,740
    DOOM ETERNAL is already in Game Pass I don't get it. Also, I just bought Control Ultimate edition off the recent sale damn! Oh well at least I got all the DLC with it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:38
    spoonybard7ten said:
    Do console commands still work for Pathologic 2?
    Yeah, I've just completed the game yesterday using console commands.
  • sdutton007sdutton007381,315
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:38
    I'm rather confused - hasn't Doom Eternal been on there for a couple of months and Rage 2 for a looong time?
  • Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:38
    Good list of games. No wonder why GWG was so bad
  • Sera Di SiahSera Di Siah1,226,381
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:39
    Super excited for Dragon Quest, games pass proving to be ridiculous value.

Really hoping Dragon Quest 8 will also make its way to Xbox... someday
    kid you live in forest i smell it go takes care about your cows and let mens to do buisness
  • SangriazSangriaz4,356,595
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:40
    Doom Eternal is PC version. Rage 2 is xCloud enabled. Article just lists the games without these distinctions, so it's a bit hard to understand.
  • Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:40
    I bought superhot a while back and it was disappointing sadly. Not like the first game. Control is a nice addition as is yooka laylee, wanted to play that for some time. Been playing the dragon quest demo throughout November so excited to carry that on.

Rage 2 has been on games pass for over a year though, why is that on the list coming to games pass December 3rd?
  • AzureCometAzureComet252,728
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:41
    Just bought Slime Rancher, but hell yeah Starbound smile
  • guycarbguycarb407,941
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:41
    Happy to see Control coming in but sad to see a few go... small price to pay?
    Sounds like he’d make Leeroy Jenkins proud!
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,570,924
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:43
    sdutton007 said:
    I'm rather confused - hasn't Doom Eternal been on there for a couple of months and Rage 2 for a looong time?
    I believe Eternal for Win 10 is what will be added and Rage left but is coming back, im assuming now that they are or will be part of Microsofts library. toast
    Matthew
  • Fear The PeopleFear The People1,003,197
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:44
    sdutton007 said:
    They definitely have been on game pass for ages
  • Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:44, Edited on 01 December 20 at 22:45 by ManicMetalhead
    sdutton007 said:
    Doom Eternal is coming to Game Pass for PC, Inpresume Rage is the same.
    TA Staff: Moderator, walkthrough overseer and TA Playlist organiser. My snakes, lizards, frogs and inverts on Instagram @maidstone_menagerie
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC939,981
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:46
    Holy Moly, now that's a great lineup. Didn't care about much of the stuff they've been adding these past few months, but this drop has a lot of games on my radar. That's what's so good about game pass, they have such a diverse lineup of games that there's no way you won't like at least one thing coming to it at some point.

Anyway, glad I held off on Control and Yooka Laylee as I was expecting them to hit the service at some point. Call of the Sea had my attention since it's announcement and I was definitely not expecting Monster Sanctuary to hit game pass. Now I just need to subscribe and get some of these done during the holidays
    Will you love me when there's nothing left to love?
  • DysJaydedDysJayded434,023
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:48
    Dang, I just bought Control and Gang Beast during the sale too. Oh well, at least I don’t have to worry about them leaving.
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m31,845,246
    Posted on 01 December 20 at 22:53
    More games is always a plus. Besides, seems like some games I might play on there
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.