Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass gets 17 new games in December

• MarekidzeMarekidze282,068
    Posted on 02 December 20 at 15:53
    A bit out of Control by how much i have dived in.. .guess "Turning Test and Plague Tale is priority, but screwed A bit Colectables in plague, must rewatch some spots and coplete remainig chapters! (As it in Gamepass and might drop out next!
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion838,024
    Posted on 02 December 20 at 16:10
    Marekidze said:
    A bit out of Control by how much i have dived in.. .guess "Turning Test and Plague Tale is priority, but screwed A bit Colectables in plague, must rewatch some spots and coplete remainig chapters! (As it in Gamepass and might drop out next!
    If you have had XBL Gold for a while you could already have access to The Turing Test as it was GWG a few years ago.
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • MellmerMellmer394,801
    Posted on 02 December 20 at 16:16
    Seems like Pathologic has already left the Xbox Game Pass PC option. Tried to install it and it says only available for console.
  • Astral ArrayAstral Array676,907
    Posted on 02 December 20 at 16:21
    Sera Di Siah said:
    Super excited for Dragon Quest, games pass proving to be ridiculous value.

Really hoping Dragon Quest 8 will also make its way to Xbox... someday
    Omg yes you and me both! I want DQ8 badly! Journey of the Cursed King is the best!!
  • MarekidzeMarekidze282,068
    Posted on 02 December 20 at 16:22
    Boots Orion said:
    Marekidze said:
    If you have had XBL Gold for a while you could already have access to The Turing Test as it was GWG a few years ago.
    The Test is not A problem, made some progress before! laugh Like: i said: "More woried about Plagule taile As bypass some colectables and must complete remainig chapters. Just don't want to buyout it At that high price! laugh Have feeling they might drop it out soon....
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion838,024
    Posted on 02 December 20 at 18:13, Edited on 02 December 20 at 18:13 by Boots Orion
    Marekidze said:
    Boots Orion said:
    Marekidze said:
    The Test is not A problem, made some progress before! laugh Like: i said: "More woried about Plagule taile As bypass some colectables and must complete remainig chapters. Just don't want to buyout it At that high price! laugh Have feeling they might drop it out soon....
    I think it could leave soon too as I think it was added early this year.

Good news is that it is pretty quick to complete and it shouldn't be a challenge to complete by the end of December (the earliest it could get removed).
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • DubstepEdgelordDubstepEdgelord2,031,926
    Posted on 02 December 20 at 18:43
    Mellmer said:
    Seems like Pathologic has already left the Xbox Game Pass PC option. Tried to install it and it says only available for console.
    That's strange, it let me download it (since I have not got around to it myself).
    Too much salt everywhere...
  • Posted on 02 December 20 at 18:45
    Is it only me that's looking at the list of games that they said would be added to game pass in 2020 all the way back in like September 2019 and is still waiting on the Final Fantasy 13 Trilogy? I hope they add it by Christmas or else...
  • Hermeto37Hermeto37658,039
    Posted on 02 December 20 at 21:47
    What happened to the rest of the final fantasy series that was supposed to be coming to games pass this year? X/X-2 and XII?
  • GortusGortus665,867
    Posted on 02 December 20 at 22:39, Edited on 02 December 20 at 22:40 by Gortus
    Wow, normally TA posts a full article about games leaving game pass. With an expected departure date, full descriptions, likelihood of finishing them in time, links to walkthroughs, etc.

This time we get a "by the way" at the end of an article, without even links to the games. My disappointment makes me realize how spoiled you've made me, TA! Wish you'd kept up the good work though.
  • wildwest08wildwest081,537,095
    Posted on 03 December 20 at 00:31
    I am guessing the Control version that was added does NOT include DLC?
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC939,981
    Posted on 03 December 20 at 00:41
    Don't forget you can install games you don't own from the ios / android app, very useful if you want to pre-install some of the heftier games if they don't appear in the coming soon section of game pass. toast
    Will you love me when there's nothing left to love?
  • Posted on 03 December 20 at 13:31
    Can't download Control even though it shows as discounted for being in Game Pass
  • Posted on 03 December 20 at 22:27
    Gortus said:
    Wow, normally TA posts a full article about games leaving game pass. With an expected departure date, full descriptions, likelihood of finishing them in time, links to walkthroughs, etc.

This time we get a "by the way" at the end of an article, without even links to the games. My disappointment makes me realize how spoiled you've made me, TA! Wish you'd kept up the good work though.
    I was looking for this too. Maybe just busy this month. Please bring back those articles. Thanks.
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE436,142
    Posted on 03 December 20 at 23:12
    Rage is being added for play on Android devices on the same day, if you haven't had the chance yet to give that a whirl.
    It's Rage 2, not Rage. Small typo.
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE436,142
    Posted on 03 December 20 at 23:14
    Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair

This is the main game I'm interested in. I downloaded Yooka Laylee liek a year ago and never played it. Then it was leaving GP so I was force to sprint through it and loooooooooooooved it. 100% completion in just a few weeks.

Can't wait to play #2.
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • Posted on 04 December 20 at 14:09, Edited on 04 December 20 at 14:11 by Unpredictable D
    does anyone know if you can unlock eFootball PES 2020 achievements owning only the 2021 update ?
    I ask because I see the former is no longer available to purchase
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • superniceguysuperniceguy390,859
    Posted on 04 December 20 at 14:27
    The games all leaving were all hidden this month, just realised that Mudrunner is leaving and missed the sale, but got it gor £6.99 on cdkeys, I previously bought the DLC for £3.50 last year so not bad in total, but I am not buying more DLC for game pass games any more.

Turing Test and Goose game need finishing off as well, although it looks like
    I got Turing Test with Gold, so gives me about 10 days now otherwise my goose is cooked!

Assetto Corza is old bought it last year for £5, probably been cheaper since. The new one would have made it more awesome. Also Control would have been worth it if it was the Ultimate edition, may as well just buy in a sale after the next gen update drops, will probably be about a tenner and you get game and DLC.

The only game worth having game pass for this month is Dragon Quest. 3 worthy games out, 1 worthy game in.
  • pezza888pezza888161,428
    Posted on 04 December 20 at 14:35
    Unpredictable D said:
    does anyone know if you can unlock eFootball PES 2020 achievements owning only the 2021 update ?
    I ask because I see the former is no longer available to purchase
    I don't think so, the 2021 version has a new achievement list:
    eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE Achievements

The 2020 version is available physically too, so even if it does get pulled from the store you can pick it up that way.
  • Posted on 04 December 20 at 14:41
    pezza888 said:
    The 2020 version is available physically too, so even if it does get pulled from the store you can pick it up that way.
    ok, thanks !
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.