Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass gets 17 new games in December

• Posted on 06 December 20 at 14:29
    I miss when this website was just dedicated to Xbox. Now it’s PC this, PC that...
  • ZZ7NZZ7N171,679
    Posted on 09 December 20 at 14:31
    spoonybard7ten said:
    Do console commands still work for Pathologic 2?
    Yes, they do
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 December 20 at 10:35, Edited on 12 December 20 at 10:36 by
    The Untitled Goose Game ratio better not go down to 1.9
    I’m struggling to find easy 2 ratio completions apart from Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure and Death Squared.
    Aron Franks
  • MrFlores42MrFlores42276,548
    Posted on 12 December 20 at 21:54, Edited on 13 December 20 at 05:19 by MrFlores42
    ZZ7N said:
    spoonybard7ten said:
    Do console commands still work for Pathologic 2?
    Yes, they do
    Weird, the app is not letting me install it already... I thought they allowed it up to December 15

EDIT: Nevermind, tried again later and it's now downloading
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 December 20 at 01:05, Edited on 13 December 20 at 01:06 by
    Those Untitled Goose Game time limit achievements with RNG together, my favourite...
    Aron Franks
  • Posted on 13 December 20 at 03:00
    Yeah those goose time challenges were really intense and stressful from what I remember. However the rest is real easy and not too bad of a game.
  • MrFlores42MrFlores42276,548
    Posted on 13 December 20 at 05:21, Edited on 13 December 20 at 05:23 by MrFlores42
    Ar0nP1aYz05 said:
    Those Untitled Goose Game time limit achievements with RNG together, my favourite...
    SincereSeeker6 said:
    Yeah those goose time challenges were really intense and stressful from what I remember. However the rest is real easy and not too bad of a game.
    Yep, those challenges really stressed me out as well. But overall a nice game, had quite a bit of fun with it. HONK!
  • ryan leesryan lees282,559
    Posted on 14 December 20 at 13:28
    Did Gang Beasts end up not coming out? I saw it in the app early in the month but then it disappeared and now not released. Was looking forward to an easy competition.
  • CanezzaCanezza186,522
    Posted on 14 December 20 at 14:34, Edited on 14 December 20 at 14:34 by Canezza
    ryan lees said:
    Did Gang Beasts end up not coming out? I saw it in the app early in the month but then it disappeared and now not released. Was looking forward to an easy competition.
    Not this month. Someone at Xbox Game Pass made a mistake, apparently: Gang Beasts won't be coming to Xbox Game Pass this month
    TA & TT Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • ryan leesryan lees282,559
    Posted on 14 December 20 at 21:36
    Canezza said:
    ryan lees said:
    Not this month. Someone at Xbox Game Pass made a mistake, apparently: Gang Beasts won't be coming to Xbox Game Pass this month
    Thank you for confirming. Need another 4 games to hit 100K before year end and was really counting on that one! I guess I have it to look forward to in the future.
  • Bridge188Bridge1881,127,088
    Posted on 15 December 20 at 12:28
    I crunked through Untitled Goose Game last weekend - I really enjoyed it in the end. The speedruns weren't that bad whilst the game was fresh in my mind - the only one I really had trouble with was the back gardens, but after 1-1.5h of attempts I finally got good RNG. The pub speedrun I got first attempt :)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 December 20 at 06:10
    In my opinion, the Back Gardens was harder than the Pub.
    Aron Franks
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 December 20 at 06:11
    Once you know what to do and you get lucky, I agree, it’s not too bad.
    Aron Franks
  • ValgyValgy530,712
    Posted on 11 January 21 at 15:16
    Hello guys, I have some questions about the game and I thought that could be the correct place instead of opening a new thread.
    1) I played 3/4 game on Switch. Is this version different only in graphic or also in content?
    2) From 1-10 what's the difficult for the 1000G?
    3) Are there any kind of missable? (items, missions, choices and mostly achievements). Cause I don't remember at all the Switch version and never inquired about cause the Nintendo Games have no achievements.
    Thank you so much
  • DarksheikDarksheik273,911
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 13:32
    Valgy said:
    Hello guys, I have some questions about the game and I thought that could be the correct place instead of opening a new thread.
    1) I played 3/4 game on Switch. Is this version different only in graphic or also in content?
    2) From 1-10 what's the difficult for the 1000G?
    3) Are there any kind of missable? (items, missions, choices and mostly achievements). Cause I don't remember at all the Switch version and never inquired about cause the Nintendo Games have no achievements.
    Thank you so much
    Ciao Valgy! How are you my dear old friend?
    I just got 1000/1000 on the game yesterday thanks to Gamepass and I would assume that a skilled player like you would need 2 hours to complete 1000/1000 the game following the video guide available (the one made for the trophies). Only one play-through needed. Difficulty is somewhere between 2-4/10. You just need not to skip the fighting tutorial to understand the fighting system. You will die a couple of times in certain fights but this actually helps towards to "kill 100 enemies" achievement... Go for it :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.