Game Discussion: Tesla vs Lovecraft Game of the Year Edition

Tesla vs Lovecraft Game of the Year Edition achievements are now on the site

• Information
  • Posted on 03 December 20 at 16:55
    GOTY huh....
    Hola
  • KnowvaGreyKnowvaGrey1,036,610
    Posted on 03 December 20 at 17:42
    Decent game but I don’t know if I really wanna buy it again. Wardenclyffe III is the only mildly difficult achievement.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV3,086,926
    Posted on 03 December 20 at 20:08
    Wow and so the cash grab of constantly re-releasing the same crap but on a newer console continues...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 December 20 at 21:57
    What the F? how is this a GOTY?
  • Ariose999Ariose999772,553
    Posted on 04 December 20 at 12:26
    Not going to buy this game once more. Feels to much as a cash grab. I do really wonder what they optimized for Xbox Series S/X
  • Unpredictable DUnpredictable D1,144,878
    Posted on 04 December 20 at 17:23, Edited on 04 December 20 at 17:29 by Unpredictable D
    Hasijiuo said:
    I was curious too so I looked up on Wikipedia

"Tesla vs Lovecraft won the 'Big Screen Game of the Year 2018' award at Finnish Game Awards 2019, while also gaining a nomination for the 'Finnish Game of the Year 2018' award"
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 December 20 at 20:22
    Unpredictable D said:
    Hasijiuo said:
    I was curious too so I looked up on Wikipedia

"Tesla vs Lovecraft won the 'Big Screen Game of the Year 2018' award at Finnish Game Awards 2019, while also gaining a nomination for the 'Finnish Game of the Year 2018' award"
    And that's worthy of making a goty game? Yikes.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead759,632
    Posted on 04 December 20 at 20:52, Edited on 04 December 20 at 20:53 by HolyHalfDead
    NO1KEV said:
    Wow and so the cash grab of constantly re-releasing the same crap but on a newer console continues...
    It’s what many people on TA want - to be able to buy a game twice. They don’t want free upgrades delivered through Smart Delivery with no achievements.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV3,086,926
    Posted on 04 December 20 at 21:51
    HolyHalfDead said:
    NO1KEV said:
    It’s what many people on TA want - to be able to buy a game twice. They don’t want free upgrades delivered through Smart Delivery with no achievements.
    I wouldnt mind if it was an amazing game but its not. And to not even offer a discount of any kind to previous buyers is a cash grab. I got mark of the ninja, gryphon knight epic cheaper, im sure some others have done the same. But there is no way this is worth another £15
  • Unpredictable DUnpredictable D1,144,878
    Posted on 04 December 20 at 23:09
    well, maybe it's more aimed to those who don't own the original game
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • J eVeRy DaY 514J eVeRy DaY 5141,180,893
    Posted on 13 January 21 at 14:20
    I’m playing through the original right now wondering why on earth this game was made a 2nd time. It is mediocre at best. I had more fun playin friggen demons crystal
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads