Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Yakuza 3-5 remasters, Yakuza 6, Among Us, and Skyrim announced for Xbox Game Pass

• MrKoolxDoodMrKoolxDood318,877
    Posted on 11 December 20 at 14:05, Edited on 11 December 20 at 14:05 by MrKoolxDood
    I would love to see among us get achievements. I dont think its list could possibly go wrong
  • notoriousJMZnotoriousJMZ301,143
    Posted on 11 December 20 at 14:06
    Scottish x BOSS said:
    Hopefully Skyrim Xbox 360 version becomes backwards compatible, I started it years ago and never got back to playing it
    This!

I finished most of it, but would like to revisit to mop up and do the DLC which I bought and never started.

Fingers crossed
  • FOV1863FOV1863690,871
    Posted on 11 December 20 at 14:20
    Now to play the "is it out yet" game with the next yakuza games up until launch.
  • Posted on 11 December 20 at 14:21
    KasugaSama said:
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    Gerbasgamer said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    Damn it! Yakuza games are like bananas to me. I know they are good, convenient, and healthy, but no matter how many times in my life I force myself to eat them, I just do not like them. I want to like the Yakuza games so badly, and there are so many, and they are doing awesome jobs with the remasters. I just don't enjoy them.
    I thought Yakuza 0 was pretty meh. Wanted to drop the series after that. Then decided to give Kiwami 2 a chance and it didn't disappoint. Far less and shorter cutscenes, better graphics, better fighting, better upgrade system, less plot holes and stupid/obvious plot twists.
    Wow I think that's an unpopular opinion but I'm no stranger to those! I think yakuza kiwami is the best one in the series (the first one)
    Wait until you play 3. The graphics for 3, 4, and 5 are nowhere near what Kiwami 1, Kiwami 2 and 6 are, as those were recent/actual remasters to the core. 3 4 and 5 are just simple ports up a console, so you can tell how old they look/play.

Either way, 3 is the best for sure. The story is so great and it's such a great middle piece to the series.
    I can't tell if this is a troll or not laugh
  • Posted on 11 December 20 at 14:49
    Yakuza???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
    Devil cracked the earthly shell, foretold she was the one. Blew hope into the room and said "You have to live before you die young"
  • Posted on 11 December 20 at 14:50
    Yippee to Yakuza!
  • octorok74octorok74352,849
    Posted on 11 December 20 at 15:35
    So excited to be able to play the rest of the Yakuza series.
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,258,287
    Posted on 11 December 20 at 15:40
    Awesome news. I was disappointed for Yazuka 0, but I played the next one and loved it. i am excited to hear this news!
  • darkwing1232darkwing1232808,438
    Posted on 11 December 20 at 15:43
    Honestly thought about buying Skyrim during the last Black Friday sale and then I remember MS owns Bethesda and realized this day would come eventually.
  • Posted on 11 December 20 at 17:13
    Still holding out hope we get Hitman 2
  • Christophe42Christophe42363,885
    Posted on 11 December 20 at 17:19
    Hell yeah on more Yakuza! I played a lot of 5 on the PS3 a few years ago.
  • DubstepEdgelordDubstepEdgelord1,445,169
    Posted on 11 December 20 at 17:27
    CrusaderFine said:
    hope Among Us will be crossplay
    It should be, as Steam and mobile are cross play
    Too much salt everywhere...
  • Posted on 11 December 20 at 17:39
    Excellent news, been waiting for awhile to play Yakuza 6... I wish they released physical versions too, I have all of them on PS2 and PS3, except 5.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm467,982
    Posted on 11 December 20 at 18:12
    Bring on the Yakuza crime bosses.
  • SoulyDconteSoulyDconte263,199
    Posted on 11 December 20 at 18:32
    I am so overwhelmed by GP that at this point I just like to play Apex legends all day
    I sometimes wonder, I'm hunting achievements or they're haunting me...
  • Posted on 11 December 20 at 21:07
    I'll admit, I played Yakuza 1 and loved it but went off the second one as I didn't want to get into it knowing I might never be able to see the future games.
    Well, with this I'll get back to the second game!
  • SWA 323SWA 323605,449
    Posted on 11 December 20 at 21:44
    Super exited for Yakuza. Just finished Kiwami 2. It sucks that I just bought these games for PS4 last week since I didn’t know they were coming to Xbox. I’ll keep them for my collection.
  • BroflexionBroflexion663,417
    Posted on 11 December 20 at 23:21
    Starting to hate Game Pass. There are too many good games coming to the service and not enough time to play them cry
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,125,367
    Posted on 11 December 20 at 23:58
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    KasugaSama said:
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    Gerbasgamer said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    Damn it! Yakuza games are like bananas to me. I know they are good, convenient, and healthy, but no matter how many times in my life I force myself to eat them, I just do not like them. I want to like the Yakuza games so badly, and there are so many, and they are doing awesome jobs with the remasters. I just don't enjoy them.
    I thought Yakuza 0 was pretty meh. Wanted to drop the series after that. Then decided to give Kiwami 2 a chance and it didn't disappoint. Far less and shorter cutscenes, better graphics, better fighting, better upgrade system, less plot holes and stupid/obvious plot twists.
    Wow I think that's an unpopular opinion but I'm no stranger to those! I think yakuza kiwami is the best one in the series (the first one)
    Wait until you play 3. The graphics for 3, 4, and 5 are nowhere near what Kiwami 1, Kiwami 2 and 6 are, as those were recent/actual remasters to the core. 3 4 and 5 are just simple ports up a console, so you can tell how old they look/play.

Either way, 3 is the best for sure. The story is so great and it's such a great middle piece to the series.
    No he's right, the story of 3 is like WOW. Real members of the Yakuza approve of the game no joke.

The story is incredible and it was just an amazing experience, like the one thing 360 users should have been jealous of PS3. (Other than that fuck the PS3 the 360 is king)

But yeah 3,4,5 are straight PS3 ports so graphically they look worse but they still play fantastic!
  • KasugaSamaKasugaSama121,076
    Posted on 12 December 20 at 01:01
    New Paralyzer said:
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    No he's right, the story of 3 is like WOW. Real members of the Yakuza approve of the game no joke.

The story is incredible and it was just an amazing experience, like the one thing 360 users should have been jealous of PS3. (Other than that fuck the PS3 the 360 is king)

But yeah 3,4,5 are straight PS3 ports so graphically they look worse but they still play fantastic!
    Exactly! 3 is an absolute masterpiece of not only games, but the Yakuza friends. I am insanely happy that Xbox gets to experience this with us PS users!
    Genre Manager for TA.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.