Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Wasteland Remastered Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 13 December 20 at 19:31
    Please use this thread to discuss the Wasteland Remastered walkthrough.
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,066,258
    Posted on 13 December 20 at 19:48, Edited on 13 December 20 at 19:51 by LV 1 Blue Slime
    I'm doing this one, though I will admit it will involve using the Ugly's Hideout glitch for experience. Since you need to hit level 141 or so for an achievement, there's no good reason not to get at least some levels when you're starting out.

If you don't want to use it the walkthrough will still tell you what to do and where to go, you'll just be taking breaks to grind out some experience far more often dive

Managed to get Ikenfell out pretty quick, would like to do the same for Wasteland. I'm aiming for before the end of the year, at the latest.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
    Posted on 19 December 20 at 00:16, Edited on 19 December 20 at 00:22 by LV 1 Blue Slime
    I've completed my playthrough and just have the last rank achievement to get. I still have a lot of work to do listing controls for both versions (IMO it's much easier to play on WIN10 but many achievements only pop on the One) and proofreading and such, but I shouldn't have any problem getting it done before the end of the year. Should have it submitted within a week.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
    Posted on 20 December 20 at 04:43
    I just said fuck it and pounded it out while it's fresh in my mind instead of procrastinating for weeks and not remembering shit like I usually do. I've submitted it for review.

The game and controls are archaic as fuck, but I've done my best to describe everything. If you find any problems or have any questions, feel free to PM me or post here for help.
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE691,345,437
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 02:30
    How long does the review process usually take?
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 08:20
    I think they aim for a week. I don't see any edits, but I wasn't really expecting a quick turnaround time on this one since I submitted it right before the holidays. I'll message the overseer just in case it fell through the cracks though.
  • Posted on 05 January 21 at 13:45
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    I think they aim for a week. I don't see any edits, but I wasn't really expecting a quick turnaround time on this one since I submitted it right before the holidays. I'll message the overseer just in case it fell through the cracks though.
    LORDOFDOOKIE69 said:
    How long does the review process usually take?
    Apologies, I'm currently working through this walkthrough, should be done by the end of the week at the latest!
    TA Staff: Moderator, walkthrough overseer and TA Playlist organiser. My snakes, lizards, frogs and inverts on Instagram @maidstone_menagerie
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE691,345,437
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 23:19
    Awesome! Thanks everyone!
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.