Game Discussion: Morkredd

Collector achievement not unlocking

• geordiedeviantgeordiedeviant1,316,059
    Posted on 14 December 20 at 00:54, Edited on 21 December 20 at 18:07 by geordiedeviant
    16th December Update is Live.

Mural achievement is fixed and if you have already collected all hidden murals, it will pop when you boot up the game and reach the title screen

MorkreddSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Morkredd worth 214 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Found all hidden murals and discoveries menu is complete yet no pop yet.

As of posting it's still showing 0.00% unlocked on Xbox.

Side note, still struggling to unlock the wind chimes achievement despite trying about 5 times. Not sure if there is a hidden one somewhere but again 0.00% showing unlocked it.

MorkreddSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Morkredd worth 240 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
    Posted on 14 December 20 at 01:00
    I'm ruling out Xbox live being borked atm as I have gone on to pop other achievements after these should have unlocked.
    Posted on 14 December 20 at 13:22
    Received a prompt reply from the devs and they are going to investigate the issue ASAP. toast
  • Mince lfcMince lfc1,508,616
    Posted on 14 December 20 at 17:34, Edited on 14 December 20 at 18:57 by Mince lfc
    None of the hidden mural achievements have unlocked for me so far plus the squish all worms aswel, unless i'm missing something and the murals are different from the discoveries section then there's alot bugged

Edit: Sorry my bad, just realised the murals tied to achievements are different and in secret areas
    Posted on 14 December 20 at 18:58, Edited on 14 December 20 at 18:59 by geordiedeviant
    Mince lfc said:
    None of the hidden mural achievements have unlocked for me so far plus the squish all worms aswel, unless i'm missing something and the murals are different from the discoveries section then there's alot bugged
    I unlocked all of the hidden murals and seperate related achievements so those should be working. (just not collector)
    When you look at discoveries there seems to be 2 murals per 'area'. One which is pretty much on the linear path. Another which is the hidden one that is stashed away to find.

For the worms mine popped when I know I hadn't squashed them all. There is a point mid way through the sewer with a large pipe in the middle of the room. This is where you get swarmed with infinite spawn of worms. It seemed that i killed about 50 or so and the achievement unlocked.
  • Mince lfcMince lfc1,508,616
    Posted on 15 December 20 at 14:23
    geordiedeviant said:
    Mince lfc said:
    I unlocked all of the hidden murals and seperate related achievements so those should be working. (just not collector)
    When you look at discoveries there seems to be 2 murals per 'area'. One which is pretty much on the linear path. Another which is the hidden one that is stashed away to find.

For the worms mine popped when I know I hadn't squashed them all. There is a point mid way through the sewer with a large pipe in the middle of the room. This is where you get swarmed with infinite spawn of worms. It seemed that i killed about 50 or so and the achievement unlocked.
    Perfect thanks got all those achievements though the collector is definitely broken, my discoveries section is complete also
    Posted on 17 December 20 at 00:32, Edited on 17 December 20 at 08:42 by geordiedeviant
    Update is Live.

Mural achievement is fixed and if you have already collected all hidden murals, it will pop when you boot up the game and reach the title screen . :D toast
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 December 20 at 08:27
    i wanna ask why this game has an insane high ratio when it is only 5-6 hours completion according to TA! does it have any skill-related achievement or what?
    Have no fear, Amjad is here
  • DubstepEdgelordDubstepEdgelord1,454,467
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 20:46
    fireiz said:
    i wanna ask why this game has an insane high ratio when it is only 5-6 hours completion according to TA! does it have any skill-related achievement or what?
    I am wondering this too, there has to be some catch, I know game pass inflates ratio but usually its a 3 to 4, not an 8
    Too much salt everywhere...
  • Villa IVilla I570,522
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 22:59
    Ah its probably the gameplay, i see why controlling both characters on one controller might be tough/frustrating.
    But yea for most of the achievements people found some way to cheese them, the ratio will go down to like a 5-6 over time.
  • vSullyvSully1,072,578
    Posted on 29 December 20 at 01:06, Edited on 29 December 20 at 01:07 by vSully
    I have the completion. It took me a little over five hours. It’s tricky because you have to control both characters with one controller or both characters with two controllers. Unless you have somebody competent to sit on your couch and play with you. I did not. So getting over that hurdle of manipulating the two characters individually/simultaneously took me a little bit of time and mental exercise. As for the difficulty of the game itself, it’s like a three ratio game. I don’t know why the ratio has remained so high for so long now.
  • NewkENewkE342,544
    Posted on 12 January 21 at 20:26
    @geordiedeviant : i see you have all achievements, and especially the "wind chimes" one. This is the last one i need to complete the game but I can't get it, i tried 3 times and i'm sure i hit them all, unless there is a hidden one ? I found 7 groups of chimes and hit one in each group.
    Do you need to hit them without dying ? How did you get it ?
    Posted on 13 January 21 at 08:52
    NewkE said:
    @geordiedeviant : i see you have all achievements, and especially the "wind chimes" one. This is the last one i need to complete the game but I can't get it, i tried 3 times and i'm sure i hit them all, unless there is a hidden one ? I found 7 groups of chimes and hit one in each group.
    Do you need to hit them without dying ? How did you get it ?
    Hey. All I can suggest is keep hitting a couple of the chimes and purposefully dying.

There is no need to do these all in one life.

Be sure the spend some time making sure you grab ALL of the chimes in that first very dark place where there is one left, mid and right. The one on the left there is a chime which is nearly completely covered in darkness.
  • NewkENewkE342,544
    Posted on 13 January 21 at 10:29
    Thank you very much for your answer.

I think i hit all the chimes in each group, but probably forgot this one in the dark. I'll give another try, but very annoying to restart the game at the beginning each time.

Maybe i'm dying to soon and i should live to let each chime ring long enough.
    Posted on 13 January 21 at 10:49
    NewkE said:
    Maybe i'm dying to soon and i should live to let each chime ring long enough.
    Good point. It took me a good bunch of runs to get this unlocked myself so wasn't sure if it was bugged or I was doing something wrong. Good luck in your quest!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.