Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Deal of the Week: May 8th, 2012

• ZymoticZymotic917,711
    Posted on 09 May 12 at 12:25, Edited on 09 May 12 at 13:27 by Zymotic
    TSG Dwaggie said:
    @Nighthawk205 1 year 2&1/2 months ago isn't recent, but I see your point.
    Let's not forget the UBISOFT sale in December where all this crap was on sale. Yeah, it was a developers sale and not DOTW, still it was just a few months ago.

Xbox LIVE Ubisoft Sale

Ubisoft should permanently discount this content. I can't imagine too many people are rushing out buying Hawx and GRAW2 DLC anymore.

And why doesn't Ubisoft try discounting something else for change? I would really like the Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 DLC, but for 1440 msp it's too much for a few workouts.
  • Papa El LoroPapa El Loro586,423
    Posted on 09 May 12 at 13:40
    Well I'll keep hold of my points again.
  • Posted on 09 May 12 at 13:59
    I have 4k in microsoft points just sitting there. Well as long as microsoft got its money, I guess its alright...
    RON PAUL 2012
  • Posted on 09 May 12 at 16:42
    loonytoon76 said:
    Tank Force UK said:
    i find it highly amusing that my dashboard is still showing me lasts weeks DotW -_-
    Yep me to. Actually that seems to happen most weeks on mine?
    Yea it takes like 2 days until it shows up on the DoTW on the dash but I've no idea why it does that it happen every week you see the new pic but it's still the same stuff that was on sale
    Yeooooo shemmmmmmm
  • Darth Sean85Darth Sean85136,620
    Posted on 09 May 12 at 17:13
    All this stuff has already been on sale a number of times. I picked up the Splinter Cell dlc yonks ago.

Until next week folks........
    More G's for me, more G's for you, i'll get some G's you'll get some too!!
  • Posted on 09 May 12 at 19:08
    Don't see why everyone is complaining it's not the end of the world if you don't get a dlc or arcade game for cheap....these are still great deals for players who didn't purchase them the first time around..
  • Posted on 09 May 12 at 21:28
    xCHRONIC KAOSx said:
    loonytoon76 said:
    Tank Force UK said:
    i find it highly amusing that my dashboard is still showing me lasts weeks DotW -_-
    Yep me to. Actually that seems to happen most weeks on mine?
    Yea it takes like 2 days until it shows up on the DoTW on the dash but I've no idea why it does that it happen every week you see the new pic but it's still the same stuff that was on sale
    im actually glad im not the only one smile still a pain though, but it updated a hour i posted my first response roll
    haters gunna hate
  • Posted on 10 May 12 at 09:05
    Now that Trials Evolution is out, I'd like to see the 2 expansions for Trials HD go on sale again - I missed them last time around.

Also, lets have the Puzzle Quest DLC down, it's still 700MSP?!?
  • marklynxmarklynx2,110,917
    Posted on 11 May 12 at 12:08
    Yes another DOTW I will pass on :-) Is Microsoft smart enough to pull some MS Points from me next week?

We'll see...
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,273,990
    Posted on 11 May 12 at 19:27
    Daeryoon said:
    xCherrYXx said:
    I used to check the deal of the week every tuesday but now I don't even bother because I know i will be disappointed.
    Agreed. Maybe it will get better after this Arcade Next promo... toast
    I think we got spoiled awhile back where there were several awesome deals in a row. Now, most of the stuff is outdated or not worth buying. I'm sure there are a few people who enjoy these deals still, I am just not one of them.
  • Posted on 11 May 12 at 22:09
    Geez really old dlc
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.