Game Discussion: Fable II Forum

Chicken Suit Help Needed

AuthorMessage
GameTagwastaken
Posted on 09 February 11 at 20:24
I still need to borrow one if anyone can help.
MACROSS SOLDIER
Posted on 11 February 11 at 04:00
Mithodor NB said:
They have closed the puppet show site for getting the prizes. However, you can register here and get the chicken suit, lion tattoos, a dye, and the generic hero doll. It worked for me.

http://lionhead.com/fable/fableii/experience.aspx
Taken from a comment on one of the solutions; I can personally vouch for the link working. At least it did two weeks ago.
If you believe in telekinesis raise my hand.
guycarb
guycarb
Posted on 24 June 11 at 19:32
Hopefully ppl still check here - I've got an extra chicken suit for anyone! I've also got Theresa, Lucian and the Hero dolls but I'm looking for the other 3 so any help would be appreciated! :)
Ezoghul
Ezoghul
Posted on 20 November 11 at 13:32
Anyone able to help me out with a chicken suit? I can't get the link to work.
Cordover
Cordover
Posted on 23 November 11 at 13:09
I've tryed the link, about 5 or 6 times now and to no avail!

I'm wondering if I could borrow someones chicken suit knock out the achievement and then give it back :)
Any help would be great thank you.
x SWISSchris x
Posted on 28 November 11 at 17:54
Needing some generous assistance myself - if anyone has a chicken suit to lend or a few minutes to help me knock out that achievement I'd really appreciate it!

Lionhead website says I have access to the items, but the chest in the guild cave won't open - it's driving me mad because soon this will be the only cheev I need to complete the game!!
aj vanzetti
aj vanzetti
Posted on 26 January 12 at 22:42, Edited on 03 April 13 at 15:31 by aj vanzetti
I have a chicken suit that I'd be willing to lend out or exchange for Dollcatcher help. Message me here on TA or XBL and we'll work something out.

[Edit 3.April.2013] I no longer have the chicken suit or a copy of the game.
Timutimu
Timutimu
Posted on 29 January 12 at 09:42
Can be very annoying this one. My brother tried this, registered his game on fables website, yet recieved nothing. I did the same (My xbox was online as well) but I received all the items. Win for me I guess.
Chur cuzzy ao baye!!!
ACEs 8s 24
ACEs 8s 24
Posted on 24 June 12 at 13:46
I need the chicken suit since lionhead stopped supporting the website. this will be the last achievement that i need to complete the game
any help would be awesome
ACEs
I didn't kill the man i simply dealt the hand<-> I aim to misbehave
ezdoesit510
ezdoesit510
Posted on 27 June 12 at 16:50
web site not working for me either. I also need the garth, reaver and lucien dolls. I have extra theresa dolls to give out (my shooting gallery prize)
CydonianFury
CydonianFury
Posted on 08 July 12 at 19:32
I need help with this one, only need the chicken-suit achievement (i believe i can still get it if you are in there and kick the chicken's) to complete the game. Any help would be really appreciated.
CrAzEdCaNuCk18
Posted on 15 July 12 at 02:13, Edited on 25 March 13 at 19:04 by CrAzEdCaNuCk18
Thanks to a fellow gamer, I've got a chicken suit now and I'll help others that need the "Fowl player" achiev. Just send me a msg and be patient, I work a lot and not on all the time

Edit- Suit was taken by another player and not returned. I can not help anyone else now.
hoyeean1987
hoyeean1987
Posted on 03 August 12 at 22:03
Hi all
I need the chicken suit to get the achievement. If anybody is willing to loan it to me, or trade (I might have something you need) then please contact me

GT - UndatedHoyeean
Sucky Ears
Sucky Ears
Posted on 08 October 12 at 22:45
I also would gnaw off my right arm above the elbow for a chicken suit (lend). Any help would be really appreciated.

GT - Sucky Ears
Team Bisset
Team Bisset
Posted on 09 October 12 at 12:52
you dont need the suit ou just need to join someone who has the suit and watch them do it I joined sessions but people dont put them up very much anymore I have the suit and like 3 sets of dolls people generally give me after helping. If people need it make a session will happily join for good rep
Tonedefex
Tonedefex
Posted on 25 March 13 at 04:11
Hey guys looking for some help with the Fowl Player and Doll Catcher achievements. If anyone could help, I will set up a session to get it done. Any help would be much appreciated. Please send me a PM if you can help.
kabobles
kabobles
Posted on 03 April 13 at 11:00
Please help :/
*kabobles*
PliantData08
PliantData08
Posted on 04 April 19 at 01:58
If anybody willing to gift me a free chicken suit let me know
Timothy Boerste
RelunaNite
RelunaNite
Posted on 29 May 19 at 04:03
Hey all, I know I'm WAY late to this party but I decided to replay and attempt all the achievements, if anyone still has a chicken suit they could donate I'd be extremely grateful! toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.