The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: the 12 quickest game completions from the Xbox Countdown 2020 sale

• Posted on 28 December 20 at 22:23
    For anyone in the UK Terminator Resistance is on sale on disc at Argos for £18.
  • SqueezefanSqueezefan506,731
    Posted on 29 December 20 at 02:04
    Why don’t you list the best 12 games and stop faking up the actual gamerscore with easy achievements
  • HanxHanx954,111
    Posted on 29 December 20 at 02:07
    Neverout is a 1-2 hr completion for only 89p. How comes that's not on here?
  • Heurist1cHeurist1c269,957
    Posted on 29 December 20 at 18:31
    Hanx said:
    This is why I check the comments.
  • Posted on 29 December 20 at 18:37, Edited on 29 December 20 at 18:40 by Elite1111111111
    Hanx said:
    It's part of this week's sale, not the countdown sale.
  • stebeer85stebeer85588,249
    Posted on 31 December 20 at 00:11
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Hanx said:
    It's part of this week's sale, not the countdown sale.
    TA haven’t posted the usual “quickest and cheapest” sale this week nor did they do the Xbox 360 sale article either like they did last week, They not properly been on the ball lately for some reason, It’s the ppl who comment on the articles that have been doing the work instead, Lol
    #illholdyourbeeryeah,
  • Posted on 01 January 21 at 18:40
    WulfTek said:
    The Last Campfire is honestly a hidden gem, a great little game, highly recommend. Achievements are easy too, which is always nice.

Edit: I also think the collectible achievements might be mislabeled imo, since you need a certain amount to progress through the game in "Normal mode", and I believe you can go back at any point to do them. I think for most achievement hunters it'd be fairly obvious to get all of them anyway, not like they're well hidden really.
    Did you have any problems with popping the achievements? I'm loving the game, but I played a good 2 hours with no achievements popping (on normal mode) so checked and it looks like a bunch should have popped but none did... started a new game and still having the same problem.

It's such a lovely little game but I'm a bit narked at the lack of achievement popping! People are clearly getting them according to TA, just not me!
  • WulfTekWulfTek570,638
    Posted on 01 January 21 at 19:12
    silentlybroken said:
    WulfTek said:
    The Last Campfire is honestly a hidden gem, a great little game, highly recommend. Achievements are easy too, which is always nice.

Edit: I also think the collectible achievements might be mislabeled imo, since you need a certain amount to progress through the game in "Normal mode", and I believe you can go back at any point to do them. I think for most achievement hunters it'd be fairly obvious to get all of them anyway, not like they're well hidden really.
    Did you have any problems with popping the achievements? I'm loving the game, but I played a good 2 hours with no achievements popping (on normal mode) so checked and it looks like a bunch should have popped but none did... started a new game and still having the same problem.

It's such a lovely little game but I'm a bit narked at the lack of achievement popping! People are clearly getting them according to TA, just not me!
    Can't say I did, no. Best of luck finding a solution though, might just have to start a new save?
  • Clutch RinoClutch Rino997,537
    Posted on 02 January 21 at 05:06
    Capcom bundle only good game in there
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.