Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games with Gold for January 2021 revealed, with 3,000 Gamerscore up for grabs

• FireDrake007FireDrake007129,010
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 17:41, Edited on 28 December 20 at 17:42 by FireDrake007
    SilentJay76 said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    I haven't seen a month with GWG with so many positive comments here as well as on other forums than this January.
    That is good to see.
    I had to check the URL to make sure I'm actually on the right site. laugh
    @Cenosis
    @SilentJay76

I actually have seen the same positive comments with regards to January's GWG on different sites and forums, so it is a refreshing change for me overall to see such a positive tone this month.
  • SheBeatsYouSheBeatsYou292,844
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 22:41
    Scorpionxx0 said:
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Happy there are more positive comments this month.

I have Little Nightmares it's worth a play if you like games like Limbo.

Never played Dead Rising that survive 7 days cheevo is infamous LOL

Never played a KOF game. Is it more like the 2013 Killer Instinct or Street Fighter?
    It’s more like street fighter as it’s all 2d graphics and plays similar to it.
    Ty was worried that was the case. I just can't get into those kind of fighting games. I like KI2013 and the fast-paced combos so ill give KOF a pass NP.

toast
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76558,934
    Posted on 29 December 20 at 11:23
    FireDrake007 said:
    SilentJay76 said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    I haven't seen a month with GWG with so many positive comments here as well as on other forums than this January.
    That is good to see.
    I had to check the URL to make sure I'm actually on the right site. laugh
    @Cenosis
    @SilentJay76

I actually have seen the same positive comments with regards to January's GWG on different sites and forums, so it is a refreshing change for me overall to see such a positive tone this month.
    These announcements have a much more positive reception on other sites/forums in general (not just this one.) TA is often very negative and "bitchy" about everything, so some of us are pleasantly surprised this time around. Hardcore gamers are a difficult bunch to please, I guess. wink
  • YODA12320YODA123201,677,436
    Posted on 30 December 20 at 01:32
    Just by little nightmares complete on sale way better than getting this game for free rofl.
    Regards;Yoda12320
  • Falcon SVNFalcon SVN465,259
    Posted on 30 December 20 at 16:13
    ... unless the GWG version turns out to be the Complete Edition.
  • Posted on 30 December 20 at 22:51
    I just bought Dead Rising a month back. Fuck me
  • Posted on 31 December 20 at 12:30
    i hate the dead rising series though
  • xCRiMZoNxxCRiMZoNx273,799
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 04:50
    I’ve always wanted to check out Breakdown! That alone is good enough for me.
  • Posted on 04 January 21 at 12:08
    little nightmare super achievement complete game under 3 hour and no Dead suuuuuper laugh in this game ist dead everywhere
    Played for fun.
  • magiccigammagiccigam830,085
    Posted on 15 January 21 at 17:54
    Cuthred said:
    Germany will get "Trine 4" instead of "Dead Rising" due to outdated laws
    Thanks. Came here for this information.
    I hoped that we get something else as I got trine already from korean store for free.
  • Paul LaserbeamPaul Laserbeam1,819,844
    Posted on 19 January 21 at 19:52
    CODYWWE24 said:
    I have Deadrising but I will play it again. Any chance I can to get a OG Xbox game is great with me. I never had the OG as I was a PS guy back then but not anymore.
    Though I love the original to death, the remaster is better
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.