Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The best free Xbox One games: 2020 edition

• Har MiggidoHar Miggido1,365,561
    Posted on 27 December 20 at 18:56
    Gems of war my friend and I'll follow your blog :)
  • Brutus 1OBrutus 1O72,431
    Posted on 27 December 20 at 19:23
    SMITE is amazing.
  • LockieLockie555,875
    Posted on 27 December 20 at 19:28
    Rocket League is great and still my go to 'fill-in' game. Missing from this list is Minion Masters which I also enjoyed alot.
    Gaming on the Xbox Series X!
  • SneezeSomeMilkSneezeSomeMilk1,069,191
    Posted on 27 December 20 at 20:34
    No love for Neverwinter? cry
  • MikaszMikasz665,366
    Posted on 27 December 20 at 20:46
    Sera Di Siah said:
    You guys can remove World of Tanks from this list, the last update completely ruined the game. Literally 7 years of progress and advancement got nuked. The Devs changed so much it's crazy. It's unrecognizable at this point, like is this World of Tanks or some shitty War Thunder wannabe? ... I had a 25 skill crew, literally took me years and a good 10,000 battles with the same crew to get to that point and they just wiped it. For everyone... the commander system got overhauled and those dipshits just wiped everything. The whole IU is a mess, I could go on but there is no point, game is a joke.
    Amen to that. I spent tons of hours between two versions (mostly PC) and current state is unplayable. It's just a pathetic illusion of what had been a decent game.
  • lethelerrorlethelerror465,461
    Posted on 27 December 20 at 22:16
    as other have said. world of tanks should not be on this list. latest update took your crews away, all the skills learned over years of progress gone. hundred of hours over 7 years gone. not to mention the downgrade graphics and hot sh$te cod wannabe UI
  • Redd FiveRedd Five895,090
  • Ereaser NLEreaser NL419,164
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 01:39
    Bless Unleashed has already released on PlayStation, even though the article says it didn't yet.
  • AgentZachMorganAgentZachMorgan1,769,993
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 02:02
    Thank christ Gems of War isn't on here, it doesn't deserve any publicity. All they care about is making money now, creating more and more garbage ways to shove overpriced 'offers' in your face. Don't even get me started on the battle pass shit. The game is on life support and a shell of its former self, unrecognizable from what made it great.
    I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
  • FalensaranoFalensarano1,032,589
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 03:47
    AgentZachMorgan said:
    Thank christ Gems of War isn't on here, it doesn't deserve any publicity. All they care about is making money now, creating more and more garbage ways to shove overpriced 'offers' in your face. Don't even get me started on the battle pass shit. The game is on life support and a shell of its former self, unrecognizable from what made it great.
    Came here to say this! It’s so over the top now with the micropayment offers and it’s even worse during the holidays.

I swear that they purposefully glitched the Shrine achievement too so that people would pay money thinking it would unlock. Really low.
  • NMANOZNMANOZ788,245
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 04:03
    Forza Street?
  • Posted on 28 December 20 at 06:01
    I really gotta try Path of Exile, but I feel like it's something I wouldn't stop playing laugh
  • Espeon RoseEspeon Rose131,496
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 07:33
    pso2 is definitely worth playing and with genesis coming out at some point with updated graphics and set in the future and can swap between the 2 version in game it will be even better :D
  • KOSTAS A M GRKOSTAS A M GR1,427,832
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 08:06, Edited on 28 December 20 at 08:08 by KOSTAS A M GR
    Lies of Astaroth is great card rpg game with no need to pay for anything. Also it can be done in single player.

PS. Phantsy Star Online was released on Gamecube back in 2014. It was Phantasy Star Online 1, 2 with online capabilities. Sega also released Phantasy Star Online 3 as a card based rpg game also on Gamecube.
    ROB LIEFELD
  • benvegbenveg680,175
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 09:09
    WoT 6.0 is a cheap port of its former self, full of bugs and weird changes. Shame!
  • Paul LaserbeamPaul Laserbeam1,957,596
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 09:43
    Goggs25 said:
    Dr Marty said:
    Excited for the "it's not really free, because you have to pay for this or that" comments.
    Don’t have to wait long.

There are no FREE to play games on Xbox. More fake news
    I know there is more but im just going to highlight two. Smite and Warframe are 100% completable and playable without spending a dime
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 09:45
    Elite1111111111 said:
    I really gotta try Path of Exile, but I feel like it's something I wouldn't stop playing laugh
    I have dabbled with it on an alt account. It's definitely an attention grabber
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 09:48
    Tatl360 said:
    Where's Tera?
    Its in the bottom of the dumpster next to onigiri, it's under the spoiled milk and week old gravy. Keep looking!
  • Posted on 28 December 20 at 10:44
    Smite is awesome
    Hollywood Tony Yeah
  • CubivoreCubivore387,527
    Posted on 28 December 20 at 11:15, Edited on 28 December 20 at 11:16 by Cubivore
    NMANOZ said:
    Forza Street?
    An absolute pile of hot garbage.

KOSTAS A M GR said:
    PS. Phantsy Star Online was released on Gamecube back in 2014. It was Phantasy Star Online 1, 2 with online capabilities. Sega also released Phantasy Star Online 3 as a card based rpg game also on Gamecube.
    Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2 for the GameCube is NOT PSO2, they are completely different games. PSO Episode 2 on GameCube is an expansion of the first PSO game, PSO2 is an entirely new game.
This thread has been locked by ManicMetalhead