Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Call of the Sea Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 01 January 21 at 00:23
    Please use this thread to discuss the Call of the Sea walkthrough.
  • Posted on 14 January 21 at 05:25
    Chapter 3
    Swim forward until you enter a cutscene, and afterwards awaken on a beach. Move forward towards a small shore-wrecked board that is upside down...
    Could just be me, but I had trouble understanding you meant a shipwreck.

Directly underneath the projector is a Note about De Witt stabbing Frank, next to the projector is a weird translucent cube which gives unknown structure and on the wall behind the unknown structure is a calendar. Underneath the calendar, just to the left on the table are two notes on Harry's findings...
    For me, it was the left note that gave the "unknown structure" line, not the cube.

Overall, very clear and concise so far! Will do the rest of the game tomorrow and edit this post if I see anything else!
  • SimonZ6SimonZ6366,138
    Posted on 14 January 21 at 14:35
    Great guide!! Thanks. However I found it hard to quickly pick out the "collectibles". Putting them all on bold/underlined would be much easier to see what's required.
  • angelskangelsk855,146
    Posted yesterday at 20:07
    SimonZ6 said:
    Great guide!! Thanks. However I found it hard to quickly pick out the "collectibles". Putting them all on bold/underlined would be much easier to see what's required.
    And having screenshots of the completed journal pages would be great to help figure out what I'm missing!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.