Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Killer Queen Black Xbox One and Xbox Game Pass release delayed

• CanezzaCanezza220,708
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 16:37
    Developer Liquid Bit has announced that Killer Queen Black will no longer be coming to Xbox One and Xbox Game Pass on January 5th and will now launch sometime during Q1 2021.

Please click here to read the full story: Killer Queen Black Xbox One and Xbox Game Pass release delayed
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,917,133
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 16:52
    We're still stuck in 2020...the year of delays...among others names given to it.
  • ModernVikingModernViking1,128,421
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 17:11
    First I was like psh, then I watched the trailer, and I was like meh...
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead710,010
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 17:15
    Sadly 2021 is going to be worse than 2020.

I read “Killer Queen Black Xbox One” and thought it was about a special edition console, rather than Killer Queen Black for Xbox One.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • CluxsyCluxsy391,214
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 17:24
    Still don’t get why developers make retro looking games such a turn off
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 January 21 at 18:48
    Is it 2021 or 1981?
    #illholdyourbeeryeah,
  • wookieepuppywookieepuppy838,882
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 19:29
    I am not nearly as disappointed in this delay as I am in the fact that TRIBBLE TROUBLES has also been delayed!

TRIBBLE TROUBLES!!!!
  • OliverOwen12OliverOwen12393,572
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 21:48
    Cluxsy said:
    I love this comment! Because i fully agree. Some games are fine, but every game is like a retro pixel game and they are either boring or slow paced. I know this is my own personal opinion and I don't have to play them, but still.
  • Posted on 04 January 21 at 22:12
    XXDeZnUtZ34Xxx said:
    Cluxsy said:
    I love this comment! Because i fully agree. Some games are fine, but every game is like a retro pixel game and they are either boring or slow paced. I know this is my own personal opinion and I don't have to play them, but still.
    Oh man, Killer Queen Black is as far from "slow paced" as you can get. It's a pure party game and there's nothing else quite like it. If you can get eight people in the same room (or more!) it's an incredibly fun and gratifying experience that leads to giddy laughter every time. It's weird to dismiss it because of its pixelated style.
  • LIFTY187umLIFTY187um474,874
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 01:05
    only retro pixel games i want to see, are sega remakes or carry ons, a new golden axe, sonic mania 2, streets of rage 5... i look at these things and i just get plain confused on who is buying them.
    Where all the good games gone?
  • Acarno BraniAcarno Brani273,237
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 11:04
    I love retro games!
  • Clad masterClad master3,632,147
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 11:18
    Again ??? It's at least the 3rd delay
  • OliverOwen12OliverOwen12393,572
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 15:10
    all of the fish said:
    XXDeZnUtZ34Xxx said:
    Cluxsy said:
    Oh man, Killer Queen Black is as far from "slow paced" as you can get. It's a pure party game and there's nothing else quite like it. If you can get eight people in the same room (or more!) it's an incredibly fun and gratifying experience that leads to giddy laughter every time. It's weird to dismiss it because of its pixelated style.
    Just not my cup of tea that's all. Also, i have a wife and 2 small children, and those are my only friends. I don't play games with people. Only myself. That is my preference. Not that there is anything wrong with party games or when people play with friends, i just don't have that luxury and don't like when games look like they are from the Nintendo era.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.