The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: January 5th, 2021

• Ryuukishi634Ryuukishi634597,007
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 02:42
    MF Draco said:
    Anyone knows if season two in borderlands 3 will feature any new achievements?
    It already does. Still waiting on the season 2 pass to go on sale. :P
  • Falcon SVNFalcon SVN488,833
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 02:51
    What’s going on with all the price increases with this “sale”? Lot of negative discounts.
  • KrystenfeindKrystenfeind216,779
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 02:56
    Catherine, P4 and VF5 are in my wishlist, hell yeah!!!
    King of Fighters XIII free with gold, amazing. I'm only missing FFXIII trilogy, Rumble Roses XX and my X360 collection will be complete :D
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 January 21 at 03:12
    laugh
  • wildwest08wildwest081,446,909
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 04:14
    Glad to see Halo Wars 2 going on sale more, just wish the Awakening would go on an individual sale
  • Posted on 05 January 21 at 04:19
    The last few months have been dismal, they are not even trying at this point Give me something worth a **** to buy
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,188,417
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 04:21
    ReCore made me want a ReFund.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,331,629
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 05:14
    Any reason why when I click on a game it doesn’t take me to its achievements page now, but instead it’s product page? Seems to be just on 360 titles.
    Matthew
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong408,736
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 05:29
    Allgorhythm said:
    Lily Mu RB said:
    Guys, do not sleep on Catherine

It is one of my favorite games of all time and you will never ever find that game physical or digital cheaper than 5$.
    +1
    I own the collectors edition with the art book, guess I need to play that bad boy, finally.
  • MrKoolxDoodMrKoolxDood373,740
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 05:33
    Lily Mu RB said:

It is one of my favorite games of all time and you will never ever find that game physical or digital cheaper than 5$.

I bought it last year at 20$ and I didn’t give a rat’s ass about overpaying it’s thay good a game and I bought it EVEN THOUGH I had completed the game and all achievements back in 2012 or something

If you master it, your TA ratio will love you
    80-100 hrs got me scratching my head
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong408,736
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 05:39
    MrKoolxDood said:
    Lily Mu RB said:

I bought it last year at 20$ and I didn’t give a rat’s ass about overpaying it’s thay good a game and I bought it EVEN THOUGH I had completed the game and all achievements back in 2012 or something

If you master it, your TA ratio will love you
    80-100 hrs got me scratching my head
    There’s some semi randomized speed run stuff that’s supposed to be pretty hard. Beating the base game would be unlikely to take very long.
  • SoulyDconteSoulyDconte360,282
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 06:15
    Oh look. Countdown sale never ended after all
    I sometimes wonder, I'm hunting achievements or they're haunting me...
  • Posted on 05 January 21 at 06:23
    This is the best Xbox sale of 2021!
  • I Boz lI Boz l959,966
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 06:35
    sleep
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz692,552
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 06:47
    Allgorhythm said:
    Lily Mu RB said:

+1
    I wish I could just play the visual novel parts without having to do the game part that I'm garbage at even on easy mode. cry
  • KDxSAKDxSA111,137
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 07:32
    seems like nothing for me once again :/
    '' I ain't a player, I'm a gamer.'' - maximadfox
  • Posted on 05 January 21 at 07:35
    Bug Fables for me, and Aladdin/Lion King was $8 physically at Gamestop a few days ago. I picked it up then and there. I'm waiting for Dead Rising 2 (XB1) to go on sale...
  • Blissed AwayBlissed Away721,434
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 07:38, Edited on 05 January 21 at 07:40 by Blissed Away
    Dutch x Monster said:
    Also Catherine not avaliable in europe ? But at 5$ its a steal honestly the disk is way more expensive and hard to get
    Catherine (EU) is available in Europe, UK and Australia. Just isn't on sale this time. Different publisher according to the game page.

Catherine (EU) Price
  • vegansoundvegansound848,871
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 07:54
    Japanese people have better deals this month. Well, almost, since they get Trine 4 for free as a Games With Gold deal. Just that title is a better offer than what the sales offered us those last 6-12 months.

Too bad TA doesn't treat this kind of informations. Certainly because they have a partnership with Microsoft, so they can't say whatever they want, mainly in not allowed stuff.
  • Posted on 05 January 21 at 07:59, Edited on 05 January 21 at 07:59 by Dutch x Monster
    vegansound said:
    Japanese people have better deals this month. Well, almost, since they get Trine 4 for free as a Games With Gold deal. Just that title is a better offer than what the sales offered us those last 6-12 months.

Too bad TA doesn't treat this kind of informations. Certainly because they have a partnership with Microsoft, so they can't say whatever they want, mainly in not allowed stuff.
    Thanks for letting me know changed the region in browser and claimed Trine 4. Thanks again !
    Weirdflex: #1 0'13"25 Boulder Harbour A track in Truck Racer
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.