The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: January 5th, 2021

  • vegansoundvegansound848,871
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 08:55
    Dutch x Monster said:
    Thanks for letting me know changed the region in browser and claimed Trine 4. Thanks again !
    I was sure my news would be much appreciated than those same old sales. rock
  • Posted on 05 January 21 at 08:55, Edited on 05 January 21 at 08:56 by SpirantCrayon22
    Is there something different about this Master Chief Collection bundle? I had to buy the Reach campaign for my disc version but apparently it's now included? Does anyone know what that's about? Only a small amount of money but still . . .
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,333,816
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 09:19
    I just want Borderlands Season Pass 2 on sale so i can get that shit done
  • notoriousJMZnotoriousJMZ362,564
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 10:51
    Literally just bought Red Alert 3 for £3.95 laugh
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st552,243
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 11:06
    notoriousJMZ said:
    Literally just bought Red Alert 3 for £3.95 laugh
    Sweet deal, would have bought it but that game is way too long for me to complete given my very limited free time.
  • notoriousJMZnotoriousJMZ362,564
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 11:31
    Matodion 1st said:
    notoriousJMZ said:
    Literally just bought Red Alert 3 for £3.95 laugh
    Sweet deal, would have bought it but that game is way too long for me to complete given my very limited free time.
    I can't see myself completing it either, only bought it for online skirmishes with my brother - used to play Red Alert 2 on PC, so this mildly brings back some nice memories of that. This game is no where near as good as RA2.
  • II117II117196,507
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 14:02
    Catherine is the only game I'm interested in but it's not on sale for EU cry
  • Posted on 05 January 21 at 19:19
    I know it's just $8 but it drives me crazy that Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition doesn't include Hunt the Grey Wolf DLC and they refuse to put it on sale.
  • Posted on 06 January 21 at 15:26
    DaDuelingDonuts said:
    Honestly very intrigued by the game name "It came from space and ate our brains." Does anyone know if its any good?
    Its a twin stick survival game kinda deal, looks interesting but not sure if its worth the price tag
  • Iceman2pnt0Iceman2pnt0302,356
    Posted on 07 January 21 at 00:32, Edited on 07 January 21 at 00:34 by Iceman2pnt0
    vegansound said:
    Japanese people have better deals this month. Well, almost, since they get Trine 4 for free as a Games With Gold deal. Just that title is a better offer than what the sales offered us those last 6-12 months.
    I know people like to complain about the sales on these articles, but this one's an unfair comparison. Yes, a game offered for $0 on games with gold is a better deal than any game being sold for more than $0. But it's also a part of the games with gold program, which is different than a regular game being sold for a discount on a weekly sale.
    We meet again, Trebek.
  • vegansoundvegansound848,871
    Posted on 07 January 21 at 05:34
    Iceman2pnt0 said:
    vegansound said:
    Japanese people have better deals this month. Well, almost, since they get Trine 4 for free as a Games With Gold deal. Just that title is a better offer than what the sales offered us those last 6-12 months.
    I know people like to complain about the sales on these articles, but this one's an unfair comparison. Yes, a game offered for $0 on games with gold is a better deal than any game being sold for more than $0. But it's also a part of the games with gold program, which is different than a regular game being sold for a discount on a weekly sale.
    It's not a question of price/free. What I meant is that if Trine 4 were in sales this week for $5, I would have also said that it's the best deal for those 6-12 past months. Because it's always the same deals weeks over weeks, and some new titles being discounted is always a good news, even if they don't interest us. In this case, it is to me the best thing that was proposed lately, and cherry on the cake, it's free. Wouhou!
  • Posted on 07 January 21 at 12:06
    Disney lion king and Aladdin isn’t £5.99, it’s £11.99 when you go to buy it.
  • Jo3y Ban3sJo3y Ban3s470,694
    Posted on 08 January 21 at 05:13
    z I ToP CaT I z said:
    Disney lion king and Aladdin isn’t £5.99, it’s £11.99 when you go to buy it.
    This just started to happen, the other day I booked marked it and had my math set. Today I noticed the price difference
  • x CreaM vx CreaM v889,814
    Posted on 08 January 21 at 20:03
    Aladdin is £11.99 for me too
  • Posted on 08 January 21 at 20:05, Edited on 08 January 21 at 20:05 by Elite1111111111
    xXMalakian XVII said:
    Bug Fables for me, and Aladdin/Lion King was $8 physically at Gamestop a few days ago. I picked it up then and there. I'm waiting for Dead Rising 2 (XB1) to go on sale...
    Ooo thanks for mentioning it (Bug Fables). Didn't notice it in the sales list. Been waiting for a sale since they patched the unobtainable achievement.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.