Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Celebrate Halloween With Bonus XP In 3 Games

• Posted on 31 October 10 at 10:17
    BDSLiVe said:
    I was too late for Gears 2. What the heck! Why would they do that?
    No you are not, I don't know where DK got this bs from but it is false.
    Playing Poker is like having sex, if you don't have a partner, you better have a good hand.
  • dancrozierdancrozier727,784
    Posted on 31 October 10 at 13:49
    I went to play gears and all my stats have been reset, I can't believe it I really can't, can't even bring myself to play this game again after that
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 October 10 at 17:32
    dancrozier said:
    I went to play gears and all my stats have been reset, I can't believe it I really can't, can't even bring myself to play this game again after that
    I can believe it since it's happened to at least half of the Gears 2 players. :P
  • spacedvest2spacedvest2988,531
    Posted on 31 October 10 at 21:17, Edited on 31 October 10 at 21:18 by spacedvest2
    UlteriorDesert said:
    dropK1CK ninJA said:
    UlteriorDesert said:
    BDSLiVe said:
    http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/29/psa-gears-of-war-2-multipl...
    Not saying the source is unrealiable, but I got it fine, you should test stuff like this before posting.
    How in the world could they test this before posting? Plus I don't think "testing" is in trueachievements' job description.
  • Posted on 31 October 10 at 22:15
    spacedvest2 said:
    UlteriorDesert said:
    dropK1CK ninJA said:
    UlteriorDesert said:
    BDSLiVe said:
    http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/29/psa-gears-of-war-2-multipl...
    Not saying the source is unrealiable, but I got it fine, you should test stuff like this before posting.
    How in the world could they test this before posting? Plus I don't think "testing" is in trueachievements' job description.
    Stick in the game and see if he gets the exp?facepalm Failing that ask someone elsefacepalm It isn't that complicated, I expect that when I read these news posts, that the information os correct and verified.
    Playing Poker is like having sex, if you don't have a partner, you better have a good hand.
  • spacedvest2spacedvest2988,531
    Posted on 01 November 10 at 11:45
    My point is this was posted to inform everyone on Friday. You couldn't "test" it until Saturday.
  • Posted on 01 November 10 at 13:52
    spacedvest2 said:
    My point is this was posted to inform everyone on Friday. You couldn't "test" it until Saturday.
    Yes, and he posted it on the Saturday, therefore, he could test it.smile
  • Posted on 01 November 10 at 16:31
    i never played gears on friday but still got the 31 x exp on sunday and therefore got my wings.
    QUIT TOUCHING ME!!!!!!!!
  • Posted on 01 November 10 at 21:21, Edited on 01 November 10 at 21:31 by dropK1CK ninJA
    UlteriorDesert said:
    spacedvest2 said:
    I posted it Friday, my time.
    TrueAchievement's Only Pittsburgh Pirates Fan :(
  • Posted on 01 November 10 at 21:26
    dropK1CK ninJA said:
    UlteriorDesert said:
    spacedvest2 said:
    I posted it Friday, my time.
    Well that makes more sense, but you had it posted Saturday my time and I played it only on the Saturday so I am sorry but it is false information.
  • AlonsoFiveAlonsoFive417,404
    Posted on 01 November 10 at 21:33
    Yay!! got to lvl 50 no problem thanks to the double xp on Red dead. I thought it was going to take alot longer than that. smile
    Sleep is so overrated.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads