Game Discussion: Fruit Ninja (Windows)

In which device this is playable ?

• CrysisWarXX3CrysisWarXX3563,294
    Posted on 14 January 21 at 07:44
    Hi everyone i have that game but i can't play it at all on my Windows 10 PC it just keeps crashing at the start menu but i see many peoples still completing it is there any trick to make it work or which device are they playing at ?
    There is no impossible achievement if you put all your skills on it !!!
  • Kikoo123Kikoo123484,418
    Posted on 19 January 21 at 07:16
    it keeps crashing for me too, using windows 10
    ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo
  • Kikoo123Kikoo123484,418
    Posted on 19 January 21 at 07:47
    figured it out, you have to unlock all of the achievements with no one signed in, then once you do sign in and the game will crash but all the achs will sync
    ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo
    Posted on 20 January 21 at 00:50
    Kikoo123 said:
    figured it out, you have to unlock all of the achievements with no one signed in, then once you do sign in and the game will crash but all the achs will sync
    Brilliant toast
    Posted on 20 January 21 at 10:18
    Update: After lunching the game many time after crashing (I think +10 times) on last attempt after lunching it i didn't touch the mouse at all (I was trying to make my achievements updating to my profile) i noticed the game didn't crash this time at all and it worked perfectly so tried to close and lunch it again and it worked again without any problems i don't know what the issue was but i just want to post this here maybe someone can figure something useful.
  • Posted on 02 October 21 at 14:35
    Anyone can arrange this game for me pm
    Rainbow Dash best Pony
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.