The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: January 19th, 2021

• zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,088,832
    Posted on 19 January 21 at 09:08
    smakzillaa said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    You guys got me looking into this one now lol I’ve never really played this genre, well that I’m aware of. How is this for “noobs?” I really dig the aesthetic and what appears to be dark humor. Appreciate any and all feedback as always! toast
    Considering how unpolished the game is, I can’t recommend it and that’s not even talking about the achievements. The game is fairly linear despite having some resemblance to games like Stardew Valley. So, I strongly advise you to not get it
    Ah, damn. Ok. Appreciate it.
    Matthew
  • Posted on 19 January 21 at 09:44
    Greavsie93 said:
    Anyone played Snooker 19? I’m seeing a lot of mixed reviews online but not sure of its current state.
    If all you want is a decent game of snooker then Snooker Nation when it's on sale for peanuts is a much better option.

I love snooker and have never wanted 1 of the games as little as Snooker 19, it looks no better than the WSC games of over a decade ago.
    Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,267,381
    Posted on 19 January 21 at 10:37
    Lots of stuff, but nothing I want :(
  • Posted on 19 January 21 at 11:21, Edited on 19 January 21 at 11:21 by FlopsyTheRabbit
    PositiveDefinit said:
    Any thoughts on Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed? It seems it was last on sale a couple of years ago. It does go cheaper on PC, though.
    If you are into kart type racers, this is one of the best. Difficult completion though, mainly due to Yokozuna achievement
  • Posted on 19 January 21 at 11:39
    I'll take The Division 2 DLC at that price thank you 😁

Been waiting for it to go cheaper than a tenna 👍
    Twitter: @TA_Treezy | Twitch: DatBoiTreezy | YouTube: Ash Treezy | "Wu-Tang is for the children" - ODB
  • torrens7760torrens7760128,183
    Posted on 19 January 21 at 14:30
    Baldur's Gate bundle and Planescape bundle are good games - but if you live in the UK, you can get them for £10 and £8 respectively on disc at CeX, meaning you can also sell them back. Also, if you're an achievement hunter... you'll be playing them for a loooooooong time.
    Cogito ergo sum.
  • Posted on 19 January 21 at 17:38
    One day CoD MW3 DLC will be on sale, I can feel it.
  • AzureCometAzureComet163,669
    Posted on 19 January 21 at 18:31
    All the Kemco. smile Also nice finally seeing Baldur's Gate & Planetscape bundles on sale.
    Hope we see the Dark Alliance duology one day.
  • Posted on 19 January 21 at 19:29
    That Artifex Mundi Rabbit bundle is RIDICULOUSLY cheap, that's even cheaper than the Argentina store!
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st517,741
    Posted on 19 January 21 at 21:00, Edited on 19 January 21 at 21:02 by Matodion 1st
    How is Black Paradox almost the same price as Pew Pew Bundle that its featured in. Thats eligble lawsuit insane.
  • xMARCxxMARCx295,368
    Posted on 19 January 21 at 21:52
    I don't have Dead Rising 4 but I'm sure as sh!t buying a $3 season pass... will check it out from the library or something eventually.
    Don't buy new games... if you can wait 9 months and clean out your backlog you'll save $50.
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong366,777
    Posted on 19 January 21 at 21:55
    Curious about Obey Me, is it any good? The reviews make me feel iffy.

I’m really interested in the Aery bundle. I really like chill, non-stressful games. 25% odd doesn’t seem stellar but maybe it’s a good deal. Are they chill games and are they any good? Are better sales available?
    Posted on 19 January 21 at 21:56
    Just a heads up the Castle of No Escape games since since been updated, and the achievements aren't as easy as they once were.
    Cogito ergo sum.
  • el tebyel teby951,228
    Posted on 19 January 21 at 23:13
    Does the first colony edition of surviving Mars include all necessary dlc for a full completion?
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,157,819
    Posted on 19 January 21 at 23:18
    torrens7760 said:
    Just a heads up the Castle of No Escape games since since been updated, and the achievements aren't as easy as they once were.
    That not exactly hard either got over 2500gs from 2 in 2 hours.
  • el tebyel teby951,228
    Posted on 19 January 21 at 23:22
    Would anyone recommend the fall bundle and ride 3?
    Posted on 19 January 21 at 23:55
    NO1KEV said:
    torrens7760 said:
    That not exactly hard either got over 2500gs from 2 in 2 hours.
    Oh, for sure, but if people are following the video guides they might get frustrated before they realise it's been since updated, haha.
    Cogito ergo sum.
  • el tebyel teby951,228
    Posted on 20 January 21 at 00:07
    Yyyyeah i went ahead and bought everything I was asking about. Nvm lol
    Posted on 20 January 21 at 01:28
    el teby said:
    Would anyone recommend the fall bundle and ride 3?
    The Fall has a very missable, speed based achievement (you only get one shot, though dashboarding may work). It has one other speed based achievement that is a bit obnoxious but has a convenient checkpoint so it’s not as big of a deal.

If those don’t make you say “Nope” then I’d say it’s a good indie game that I thoroughly enjoyed. It’s a hard core sci-fi story, though you’ll certainly recognize all the themes.

I have not played The Fall 2 yet, but I would expect a similar second experience.
    Posted on 20 January 21 at 01:31
    Dat Boi Treezy said:
    I'll take The Division 2 DLC at that price thank you 😁

Been waiting for it to go cheaper than a tenna 👍
    Imo get the season pass. Also, be aware that the in game season tickets really demand a crap ton of grinding to make you feel like it is worth it, I did one with my free currency from the season pass and haven’t done one since. With that said, I get the feeling of original Destiny from it, a fun open world bursting with things to do.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.