Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Desperados III, Cyber Shadow, and more coming soon to Xbox Game Pass

  • JumboWarioJumboWario827,484
    Posted on 20 January 21 at 00:04
    Prison Architect (Win 10) is also listed as coming on January 28th on the XGP mobile app.
    Game On.
  • Posted on 20 January 21 at 00:43
    Suh'weet.

    I was eyeing up Desperados 3 so Im glad its coming to gamepass. I best get cracking on with Yakuza 0 already and go down that rabbit hole!
  • TinCannEdTinCannEd414,740
    Posted on 20 January 21 at 01:22
    SOOOOOO glad I did not buy either Desperados III & Donut County, when they were on sale. ALMOST bit on both. Do have DC on PS4, & it's really fun.
    If it looks like a troll, smells like a troll , speaks like a troll, & post like a troll, it must be a troll.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 20 January 21 at 09:49
    Nothing for me 😭
  • ScoobyWRX555ScoobyWRX555280,310
    Posted on 20 January 21 at 12:51
    I'm guessing Control doesn't have pc xbox achievements?
    Even though they are listed (using same xbox page listing) they are not active.
    So it looks like another game will appear in your xbox app game list with 0 gamerscore.
  • JumboWarioJumboWario827,484
    Posted on 21 January 21 at 02:10
    ScoobyWRX555 said:
    I'm guessing Control doesn't have pc xbox achievements?
    Even though they are listed (using same xbox page listing) they are not active.
    So it looks like another game will appear in your xbox app game list with 0 gamerscore.
    Control (Win 10) Achievements
    Game On.
  • BuffaloWolf7BuffaloWolf7234,408
    Posted on 24 January 21 at 18:47
    OnkelAndi76 said:
    Desperados III is a fantastic game! But it's pretty hard, even on the "normal" difficulty-setting.
    Don't miss out on the "Baron Challenges". Some of them are even better, than the Main-Missions.
    Agreed! Thanks for the tip about Baron Challenges. The camera is killing me a bit.
  • PsiScreamPsiScream443,258
    Posted on 28 January 21 at 00:43
    I don't know much about Yakuza but have heard people on YouTube raving about them. What order should they be played in? I had a look on wikipedia and it looks like Yakuza Kiwami is the first game remastered, so Yakuza Kiwami 2 must be the second game remastered. I see 3, 4, and 5 are coming to GamePass soon. Where does Yakuza 0 fit since it's technically a prequel?
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r738,637
    Posted on 28 January 21 at 10:32
    PsiScream said:
    I don't know much about Yakuza but have heard people on YouTube raving about them. What order should they be played in? I had a look on wikipedia and it looks like Yakuza Kiwami is the first game remastered, so Yakuza Kiwami 2 must be the second game remastered. I see 3, 4, and 5 are coming to GamePass soon. Where does Yakuza 0 fit since it's technically a prequel?
    Most recommend playing Yakuza 0 first then Kiwami 1, 2, and then 3, 4, 5.
    Game Info Team - Flags Flags Flags!
  • Posted on 28 January 21 at 13:07
    Smudgenat0r said:
    PsiScream said:
    I don't know much about Yakuza but have heard people on YouTube raving about them. What order should they be played in? I had a look on wikipedia and it looks like Yakuza Kiwami is the first game remastered, so Yakuza Kiwami 2 must be the second game remastered. I see 3, 4, and 5 are coming to GamePass soon. Where does Yakuza 0 fit since it's technically a prequel?
    Most recommend playing Yakuza 0 first then Kiwami 1, 2, and then 3, 4, 5.
    Like a Dragon is a good one that stands alone and you don't really need the other 6.
    .
  • PsiScreamPsiScream443,258
    Posted on 28 January 21 at 13:48
    Fuzzmeister J said:
    Smudgenat0r said:
    Most recommend playing Yakuza 0 first then Kiwami 1, 2, and then 3, 4, 5.
    Like a Dragon is a good one that stands alone and you don't really need the other 6.
    Ok thanks guys will check them out. Looking at the achievements, I'm happy I'm not a completionist laugh
  • Posted on 28 January 21 at 14:43, Edited on 28 January 21 at 14:47 by Fuzzmeister J
    PsiScream said:
    Fuzzmeister J said:
    Smudgenat0r said:
    Most recommend playing Yakuza 0 first then Kiwami 1, 2, and then 3, 4, 5.
    Like a Dragon is a good one that stands alone and you don't really need the other 6.
    Ok thanks guys will check them out. Looking at the achievements, I'm happy I'm not a completionist laugh
    Not looked through 3-5 but Like a Dragon seems easier to complete than 0 and 1.
    .
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.