The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 50 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• LIFTY187umLIFTY187um364,684
    Posted on 22 January 21 at 16:22
    I don’t see why my post is deleted by saying these games have ruined gamer score and have fun with terrible looking ratios, just because someone with a terrible profile took offence... I’ll say it again your buying gamer score not a game. Yeah I did let this guy know he is dumb but that was after a tirade of abuse from mr 1.5 ratio..... Microsoft need to sort this out IMO they should be 200max if anything
    gamer score is now pointless thanks to dumb indie games.......
  • thanatos8285thanatos8285529,805
    Posted on 22 January 21 at 21:49
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    A heads up "Where the Bees Make Honey" is so bad it isn't worth 1000g even if the game was 50 cents. It's so bad the only way I could recommend that you get that game is MS paid YOU 5$ to finish it. I started it and deleted it halfway through it was so bad. Lucky me, my Warboats boat has 4 Where The Bees Make Honey achievements on it.

"Oh! How bad can it be. I play lots of boosting games"
    Okay... Don't say I didn't warn you.
    I already bought it in a previous sale so I’m stuck anyway, but what manner of “bad” are we talking about here? Glitchy, repetitive gameplay, all luck-based grinds, seizure-inducing graphics?
  • Posted on 23 January 21 at 01:37
    thanatos8285 said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    A heads up "Where the Bees Make Honey" is so bad it isn't worth 1000g even if the game was 50 cents. It's so bad the only way I could recommend that you get that game is MS paid YOU 5$ to finish it. I started it and deleted it halfway through it was so bad. Lucky me, my Warboats boat has 4 Where The Bees Make Honey achievements on it.

I already bought it in a previous sale so I’m stuck anyway, but what manner of “bad” are we talking about here? Glitchy, repetitive gameplay, all luck-based grinds, seizure-inducing graphics?
    Horrible gameplay. Like Albedo. It's just bad gameplay.
    Cool story bro.
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong366,777
    Posted on 23 January 21 at 02:24
    AxeL R GR said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    The most expensive list I have ever seen since being on TA. 50 games? More like 50 games for millionaires. $5-7 is my limit for garbage games. More than 2 hours? No effing away unless it's a badass game like Tacoma or something like that.
    Seriously, I entered the thread to recommend Machinarium. Played it on pc many years ago and it was amazing. But then I saw that it's 15 euros, or 18 euros if you get the bundle that's on sale. I mean, it's a 2009 game that you can finish in 2 sittings...
    I'd put it in the 3-5 euros category.
    Not only that but I think it’s been in about a million Humble Bundles for PC, since it can be run on almost anything (it’s old and indie) most folks can find some old laptop to play it. I believe there is an iOS mobile version as well for less cash.
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong366,777
    Posted on 23 January 21 at 02:27
    Still looking for some feedback on the Aery games? Looking for laid back and chill, like AER - Memories of Old (no combat really, fly around as a bird, explore, solve simple puzzles).
  • wildwest08wildwest081,212,915
    Posted on 24 January 21 at 23:19
    TymanTheLong said:
    Still looking for some feedback on the Aery games? Looking for laid back and chill, like AER - Memories of Old (no combat really, fly around as a bird, explore, solve simple puzzles).
    I have played 2 or 3 of them. Not bad and easy achievements. Gameplay is chill and I didn't have any issues with glitches
  • Posted on 26 January 21 at 15:04
    thanatos8285 said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:

Just look for a gameplay video in Youtube. Just be warned - unfortunately anyone who watches gameplay footage of WtBMH dies seven days later.
    This is what my life has come too.
  • Posted on 26 January 21 at 15:56
    KingFlippynipz0 said:
    thanatos8285 said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:

Just look for a gameplay video in Youtube. Just be warned - unfortunately, anyone who watches gameplay footage of WtBMH dies seven days later.
    No, that is only if you finish the game. I stopped halfway through, and I have been dying a little every day since knowing such an easy short completion is 30 to 40 minutes away but I have to crawl through hot sauce-covered needils in order to finish. I have been dying every day since I installed that game and never finished it. IF YOU START IT... FINISH IT. BE RID OF IT!!! I finished my warzone already and didn't need to finish it so it continues to haunt me.
    Cool story bro.
  • thanatos8285thanatos8285529,805
    Posted on 26 January 21 at 19:16
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    KingFlippynipz0 said:
    thanatos8285 said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:

Just look for a gameplay video in Youtube. Just be warned - unfortunately, anyone who watches gameplay footage of WtBMH dies seven days later.
    No, that is only if you finish the game. I stopped halfway through, and I have been dying a little every day since knowing such an easy short completion is 30 to 40 minutes away but I have to crawl through hot sauce-covered needils in order to finish. I have been dying every day since I installed that game and never finished it. IF YOU START IT... FINISH IT. BE RID OF IT!!! I finished my warzone already and didn't need to finish it so it continues to haunt me.
    Throw it in the backlog until you can use it for a site event maybe? I'm planning to not even touch it until it can be some use to me in an upcoming event. Then I can just think of it as a shitty minigame in an overall more enjoyable experience.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.