Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox game releases — January 25th to 31st

• RobboJDA96RobboJDA9617,293
    Posted on 22 January 21 at 14:29
    Next week sees 21 new games coming to the Xbox platform, headed up by Bloober Team’s hotly anticipated psychological horror title, The Medium.

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox game releases — January 25th to 31st
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz425,818
    Posted on 22 January 21 at 14:49
    It's probably a pain in the ass but the only thing that could make this sweeter would be a embedded trailer video for each :)

That aside I really love these it's really helpful. Cheers
  • KJer25KJer25745,950
    Posted on 22 January 21 at 15:13
    Gods Will Fall and Cyber Shadow are looking good to me.
    Separation from base 1000 and Dlc lists would be great. I’d love to see them bring back avatar awards, and make some sort of level up process.
  • LanDiLanDi353,392
    Posted on 22 January 21 at 15:17
    I thought Yakuza 3,4, and 5 was out next week?
  • KJer25KJer25745,950
    Posted on 22 January 21 at 16:43
    Oh that Cyber Shadow list is gonna be super tough. I believe it’s only $14.99 USD, as well.
    Separation from base 1000 and Dlc lists would be great. I’d love to see them bring back avatar awards, and make some sort of level up process.
  • Posted on 22 January 21 at 17:06
    KJer25 said:
    Oh that Cyber Shadow list is gonna be super tough. I believe it’s only $14.99 USD, as well.
    Even better, it'll also be in Game Pass on launch :D
    The game looks sick so hopefully it's enjoyable enough to warrant the hard work it'll take to complete it!
  • Posted on 22 January 21 at 18:05
    Doesn't Cyber shadow have World Select like in Super Mario Bros 3?
    I KENBUSTER I
  • Posted on 22 January 21 at 18:27
    Ratalaika, eastasisoft and xitilion. The usual suspects
    Hollywood Tony Yeah
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead589,920
    Posted on 22 January 21 at 19:51, Edited on 22 January 21 at 19:54 by HolyHalfDead
    Outbreak: Epidemic Definitive Edition is the other XSXS exclusive game releasing this week.

Just like last week, why is Royal Tower Defence not listed for XSXS by TA, when it is on the Microsoft store?
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 22 January 21 at 19:56
    I know any games within a genre can seem similar, but that Royal Tower Defense game seems like a straight Kingdom Rush rip.
  • Posted on 22 January 21 at 20:03
    Hyped for The Medium, but at the same time I'm kind of worried because I hated Blair Witch (but loved Layers of Fear).
  • ImTheCrewImTheCrew364,376
    Posted on 23 January 21 at 01:02
    FiveWizz said:
    It's probably a pain in the ass but the only thing that could make this sweeter would be a embedded trailer video for each :)

And links to their TA pages
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz425,818
    Posted on 23 January 21 at 05:48
    ImTheCrew said:
    FiveWizz said:

And links to their TA pages
    They already do mate. Just click/tap on the title of the game
  • Posted on 23 January 21 at 08:48, Edited on 23 January 21 at 08:52 by Stinky Big Buds
    Don't like the new setup, what was wrong with the old one? A screenshot at least underneath the game would be nice.

Haha I ended up looking at the devs names instead Devolver, Prison Games and Ratailika :D Great month...and Bloober Team.....Basement Crawl...'Shudder'.......
  • AgentZachMorganAgentZachMorgan1,670,894
    Posted on 23 January 21 at 15:12
    Another Dawn is horrendously bad, the only people plugging it are the ones who begged for free codes, please don't buy this.
    I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
  • Reina WattReina Watt439,709
    Posted on 23 January 21 at 18:27, Edited on 23 January 21 at 18:28 by Reina Watt
    I'm interested in the new Vera Blanc: Ghost In The Castle title, the last one was better than I was expecting. I'll see about picking that up.
    Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
  • F TANKF TANK961,180
    Posted on 23 January 21 at 20:42
    No yakuzas? I'm going to buy all 6 at once on tuesday but i wish we can download early
  • Posted on 23 January 21 at 21:51
    Cannot wait for Cyber Shadow.
    RPG Achievement Addict and Co-host of the Big Week in Gaming Podcast: https://www.bigwigpod.com
  • LMGLMG130,598
    Posted on 24 January 21 at 00:45
    Looking forward to the medium not sure about the rest of them
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.