Game Discussion: Portal 2 Forum

Co-op Virgin Willing to 'Give It Up' (For Science)

AuthorMessage
Avata
Avata
Posted on 21 April 11 at 13:34, Edited on 01 November 11 at 19:31 by Avata
Thought maybe we could use a place for Portal 2 MP virgins to volunteer their 'cake' to those who are going after:

Portal 2Professor PortalThe Professor Portal achievement in Portal 2 worth 193 pointsAfter completing co-op, complete Calibration Course online with a friend who hasn’t played before

I'm waiting to do the campaign with a friend, but am willing to help someone get this while my MP chastity is still intact [momma told me to save my precious gift, but it ain't no good to me] Paying it forward in the hope that someone will do the same for me when the time comes :)

EDIT: I have been deflowered :) The whole thing takes 5 minutes, tops. I would suggest that anyone who is gracious enough to help someone with this also update their post afterwards to avoid any confusion about who is available to help.
Cacti need hugs too :(
TyrannoJesusRex
Posted on 21 April 11 at 14:05, Edited on 16 May 12 at 21:37 by TyrannoJesusRex
I'll also happily help someone get this, I'll be getting this game in a few hours and will do singleplayer before I even touch multiplayer.

EDIT: I've been popped.
Darklights
Darklights
Posted on 21 April 11 at 14:33
I'm willing to trade off I got two accounts, if anyone else has two let's sort it out.

Otherwise also virgin on main account currently so can help someone get it!

Great thread idea by the way ;)
You Can Be Me When I'm Gone
Finknuts
Finknuts
Posted on 21 April 11 at 16:28, Edited on 22 April 11 at 13:26 by Finknuts
Damnit I was going to make this thread when I got home from work! Glad someone had the same idea though, haha!

That said, I too am willing to give it up for the greater good. Hopefully someone can repay later as well. Shoot me a message if you need me.

EDIT: I got de-caked last night. It was nice. I'm interested in the whole game file deletion thing as well...
blastmastrj420i
Posted on 21 April 11 at 21:16, Edited on 21 April 11 at 21:17 by blastmastrj420i
I'll be looking to get this later this wk or next... as Im half through the co-op gotta wait till my next gamer night friday or tue - to finish it up
LOUDERkirk
LOUDERkirk
Posted on 22 April 11 at 05:19
has anyone tested whether or not deleting the game from your hard drive will reset the fact that you may have done coop already in order to help someone get this achievement?
Darklights
Darklights
Posted on 22 April 11 at 07:50
I dont know but I'm willing to try that with someone
Avata
Avata
Posted on 22 April 11 at 12:37, Edited on 23 April 11 at 20:32 by Avata
LOUDERkirk said:
has anyone tested whether or not deleting the game from your hard drive will reset the fact that you may have done coop already in order to help someone get this achievement?
Yeah, I'd be interested to know if this works too. Sounds logical as the virgin side loses the ability to provide this just by setting foot in the training/calibration course, as opposed to the possession of a particular co-op related achievement:

Portal 2High FiveThe High Five achievement in Portal 2 worth 6 pointsCelebrate your cooperative calibration success

Portal 2Team BuildingThe Team Building achievement in Portal 2 worth 12 pointsComplete all test chambers in the Team Building co-op course
Cacti need hugs too :(
Shabobble
Shabobble
Posted on 22 April 11 at 22:46
Need someone to give it up for science - anyone still an MP virgin?
Smeds
Smeds
Posted on 22 April 11 at 23:51
Hey folks, I need this as well! Sadly I've already started, but I should be completing the co-op tonight and hopefully be able to get it Saturday or Sunday. Have to return it Sunday night sadly...
Dimmock
Dimmock
Posted on 23 April 11 at 00:09
Yar I be needing a virgin to plunder for achievements.
ZUS ROCKS! That is all.
JMJimmy
JMJimmy
Posted on 23 April 11 at 01:56
I feel sorry for the last person who can never get this achievement
Life, it's funny that way.
Devious Oracle
Posted on 23 April 11 at 21:43
I need a little help with this, if anyone still has an unspoiled cake. It's free gold weekend here so could maybe help that special someone get the cheev in question with an alt account :)
Le Garnisher
Le Garnisher
Posted on 24 April 11 at 00:13, Edited on 24 April 11 at 01:11 by Le Garnisher
I still have unspoiled cake... willing to give it up for help with MP achievements. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Cake is taken...
ecchage1
ecchage1
Posted on 24 April 11 at 01:51
could someone give up their viginity for me thanks....
Nyxil
Nyxil
Posted on 24 April 11 at 02:33, Edited on 24 April 11 at 20:18 by Nyxil
I might need some1 too... Message me on Live if you can help.

EDIT: Did it with someone.
Fred Freestyle
Posted on 24 April 11 at 17:25
Looking for a partner for the achievement, and am more than willing to help get any similar achievements in games we share as a trade.

Send me a PM on the site if you're interested.
There was nothing to fear, nothing to doubt.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 25 April 11 at 03:26
I have a session set up for my last two achievements tomorrow. Hit me up!
The sun goes down, and so does she.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 25 April 11 at 06:41, Edited on 26 April 11 at 11:08 by
My co-op virginity has now been taken.

I'm sure I'll be posting back in here when I need a virgin for myself! laugh
Darklights
Darklights
Posted on 25 April 11 at 07:53
I've started coop, if someone who's completed it can shout me I want to try moving my save see if we cant glitch this.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.