Game Discussion: Microsoft Treasure Hunt (Windows 8)

Download for the Win 8 installer inside

• planchetflawplanchetflaw539,376
    Posted on 25 January 21 at 20:46, Edited on 27 January 21 at 08:41 by planchetflaw
    Hello,

I've been getting a lot of PMs regarding access to all the old Win 8 installers for win 10 machine use. So here are the links and details.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkolypDnwqb1gs1BQLvCVw-fSPRRKA?e=3M7ShV

Main folder are PC games. There's a folder called MOBILE with xap files for side-loading into Windows Phone. I haven't tested all of those, yet, but most or all the Microsoft Casual Games should be there. (Removed until I am confident that all xap files are originals from the MS servers)

If you aren't familiar with appx and appxbundle, generally Win8 is appx and Win10 is appxbundle. You may need to test a few as I have multiple versions of many.

Also, turn off auto update apps in the store otherwise it will try and push the latest appxbundle version which will take you to Win 10.

Here is some more info: How to Roll Back Windows Casual Games on Windows 10

Never pay for these installers. There are people on TA that PM one for free then try and charge an access fee. Report them if they contact you with such offers.
    Please note access is timed until Feb. After that, PM me and I can provide access again.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.