The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 23 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza119,653
  • jasonlc3221jasonlc3221877,506
    Posted on 26 January 21 at 19:36
    Conner, any left on this list that you haven't already completed?
  • Posted on 26 January 21 at 19:49
    It would be a nice upgrade if there was an easy way to see which of these I've already played. Right now it seems I have to click on each one to see.
  • suitesuite601,579
    Posted on 26 January 21 at 19:57
    TonyTwoSteaks said:
    It would be a nice upgrade if there was an easy way to see which of these I've already played. Right now it seems I have to click on each one to see.
    fully agree with you would be a nice idea
    -suite
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,088,092
    Posted on 26 January 21 at 20:08
    suite said:
    TonyTwoSteaks said:
    That would be a great idea. toast
    Matthew
  • Posted on 26 January 21 at 20:22
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    suite said:
    TonyTwoSteaks said:
    Do you guys play so many games that you cannot tell the difference between what you have and have not played? It would make more sense to have a feature like this for the sales articles for the weekly deals
  • Posted on 26 January 21 at 20:23
    I actually really enjoyed Cruz Brothers. It’s not really that good, but I had a lot of fun playing the story. I would recommend it if you have a dollar to burn, but don’t expect much and go into it with low expectations.
  • Posted on 26 January 21 at 20:30, Edited on 26 January 21 at 20:31 by TonyTwoSteaks
    Spiderman Noire said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    suite said:
    TonyTwoSteaks said:
    Do you guys play so many games that you cannot tell the difference between what you have and have not played? It would make more sense to have a feature like this for the sales articles for the weekly deals
    The short answer is yes. I purchased about 150 games last month, lost track
  • pezboybenpezboyben738,932
    Posted on 26 January 21 at 20:38
    FeudalHyper Guy said:
    I actually really enjoyed Cruz Brothers. It’s not really that good, but I had a lot of fun playing the story. I would recommend it if you have a dollar to burn, but don’t expect much and go into it with low expectations.
    Well, after reading this, the review, and the achievement list, I am pulling the trigger on this one. I do, in fact, have a dollar to burn!
    They are the last kind I tried lol.
  • Dean HelsleyDean Helsley1,417,814
    Posted on 26 January 21 at 20:51
    Spiderman Noire said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    suite said:
    TonyTwoSteaks said:
    Absolutely. If you can remember the name of every game you've played in the last few years, then you have a great memory. It's not just the volume of games, either. A lot of these shorter games are mediocre at best and don't leave a deep impression. They're fun for a bit and then you move on.
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,132,575
    Posted on 26 January 21 at 21:58
    I do enjoy the puzzle games quite a bit so I picked up Seasons of the Samurai and Neighbours Back From Hell. I didn't realize they were so short though.
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm465,439
    Posted on 26 January 21 at 22:07
    I played Attack of the Toy Tanks for the 12 Days of Christmas challenge—it counted as an automotive game for 11 Riders Moving. It’s a quick and easy game but the game’s controls are terrible. It did the job for the Community challenge but I do not recommend it.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,088,092
    Posted on 26 January 21 at 22:23
    Dean Helsley said:
    Spiderman Noire said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    suite said:
    TonyTwoSteaks said:
    Absolutely. If you can remember the name of every game you've played in the last few years, then you have a great memory. It's not just the volume of games, either. A lot of these shorter games are mediocre at best and don't leave a deep impression. They're fun for a bit and then you move on.
    This.toast
    Matthew
  • scotwolf2scotwolf21,286,215
    Posted on 26 January 21 at 23:15
    Some of the pricing even sale prices stops me buying quite a few on the lists.
    £10+ for a game that takes under an hour to complete.
    No chance.
    There are some bargains to be had though.
    I would recommend the Artifex Mundi games as good prices and I always seem to have one on the go, something different, slower paced, puzzling point n click.
    Take care all, stay safe.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,164,353
    Posted on 26 January 21 at 23:41
    Well i want nicole and roomates but there is no way in hell im payin over £10 for each especially as most of their other visual novels are £5 ish. Seasons of the samurai was cheaper last time it was on sale. Would of got explorer of the night but it has 40p off?! What the point?
  • Posted on 27 January 21 at 00:59
    What game is the thumbnail for this article from? Looks cool.
  • Posted on 27 January 21 at 01:00
    I’ll be using some rewards points to get Knightin+
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,879,124
    Posted on 27 January 21 at 02:53
    Seasons of the Samurai was great.
  • AlyssiyaAlyssiya701,263
    Posted on 27 January 21 at 03:00
    Roomates, the Ratalaika title is still over priced even on sale, yikes. facepalm
    A.J Smith
  • Posted on 27 January 21 at 03:15
    FeudalHyper Guy said:
    easy to 1000?
    Iceberg Right Ahead
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.