The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 23 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• Czech FalconCzech Falcon427,132
    Posted on 27 January 21 at 03:34
    @Sean - any chance this can be ordered 0-highest instead of random

Also there are SO many that are listed as quick completions but really take much longer.
  • Posted on 27 January 21 at 03:58
    Iceberg082006 said:
    FeudalHyper Guy said:
    I actually really enjoyed Cruz Brothers. It’s not really that good, but I had a lot of fun playing the story. I would recommend it if you have a dollar to burn, but don’t expect much and go into it with low expectations.
    easy to 1000?
    You get most of the achievements from just beating the campaign. The rest you pretty much just have to beat all of the tournaments, which can be done by blocking until they drop their defenses and then killing them. A few hours of mashing and you got it.
  • Posted on 27 January 21 at 08:44
    Please make these list sortable by whichever column I wish
    Better dead than smeg!
  • Posted on 27 January 21 at 09:13
    I got Cruz Brothers and truberbrook becuase it looks cool
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • DavidDavid322,356
    Posted on 27 January 21 at 10:24
    Czech Falcon said:

Also there are SO many that are listed as quick completions but really take much longer.
    Anything under 8 hours is a quick completion. Just because you've been spoiled with sub 1 hours the last year or so doesn't mean that's the norm.

New Super Luckys Tale for example is a game that took me 8.5 hours and I would certainly call that a quick completion. Especially when Cyberpunk 2077 took me closer to 70+.
  • J PinderJ Pinder570,826
    Posted on 27 January 21 at 14:28
    Would it be possible to add a column with site ratings? It's hard to justify paying some of these prices for crappy games. It's easier the cheaper they get.
  • Posted on 27 January 21 at 22:52
    Are the Queen's Quest games similar to the Eventide series? I played through those last month and they were pretty decent. May pick up these ones as well.
  • WcG iFredy29WcG iFredy29395,949
    Posted on 28 January 21 at 00:58
    Haha they always do this, put a bunch of easy completions on sale right after a competition/punchcard for gamerscorelaugh
    -WcG iFredy29
  • Czech FalconCzech Falcon427,132
    Posted on 28 January 21 at 02:47, Edited on 28 January 21 at 02:49 by Czech Falcon
    David#4473 said:
    Czech Falcon said:

Anything under 8 hours is a quick completion. Just because you've been spoiled with sub 1 hours the last year or so doesn't mean that's the norm.

New Super Luckys Tale for example is a game that took me 8.5 hours and I would certainly call that a quick completion. Especially when Cyberpunk 2077 took me closer to 70+.
    Woah now cowboy calm your tits and actually read what I said before jumping on me you ass.

I’m talking about games in the 8-12 bracket that are actually 12-16 hour completions with the increased time variance based on either luck or collectibles/speedrunning.

Please forgive me if my desire to target the 8-12 bracket offends you oh great gatekeeper of completion times.

Edit - your comparison is also completely irrelevant given NSLT is listed as a 10-12 (which I agree with) and Cyberpunk is also irrelevant given it’s a long play RPG. Go and nip one off before you decide to comment next time fs 😂
  • Posted on 28 January 21 at 13:09, Edited on 28 January 21 at 13:21 by KingFlippynipz0
    Czech Falcon said:
    David#4473 said:
    Czech Falcon said:

Woah now cowboy calm your tits and actually read what I said before jumping on me you ass.

I’m talking about games in the 8-12 bracket that are actually 12-16 hour completions with the increased time variance based on either luck or collectibles/speedrunning.

Please forgive me if my desire to target the 8-12 bracket offends you oh great gatekeeper of completion times.

Edit - your comparison is also completely irrelevant given NSLT is listed as a 10-12 (which I agree with) and Cyberpunk is also irrelevant given it’s a long play RPG. Go and nip one off before you decide to comment next time fs 😂
    Dude go fuck yourself. We can't help it if you can't complete these easy ass games in the same amount of time as regular players. Seriously, WTF is this shit? Some dude crying because he finishes games four to eight hours after everyone else?

Maybe YOU should go "nip one off" (nice) before you decide to comment.
    This is what my life has come too.
  • BuckShotzNYCBuckShotzNYC767,977
    Posted on 31 January 21 at 17:58
    hmm there is nothin for me
    same .
  • Posted on 01 February 21 at 19:39
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    suite said:
    TonyTwoSteaks said:
    It would be a nice upgrade if there was an easy way to see which of these I've already played. Right now it seems I have to click on each one to see.
    fully agree with you would be a nice idea
    That would be a great idea. toast
    Top idea, I've played a fair few of those.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.