Game Discussion: Mad Tower Tycoon

Get Out and Repurchase??

• OsakamitsuOsakamitsu440,703 440,703 GamerScore
    Posted on 07 February 21 at 01:33, Edited on 07 February 21 at 01:47 by Osakamitsu
    Anyone know how to get these?

No idea on repurchase.

But on get out the only thing I can think of is to select a tenant, open up their options where you can raise their rent etc, then click on the contract with an X on it... when hovering over it the upper right corner will say "cancel rental agreement". But when I click this nothing happens. I dont know if I am doing them wrong or missing something? Or if this function is broken in the game...?? Anyone else know? Seems 0% have unlocked it.

The only other thing I can think of is that when you buy a condo it puts a for sale sign on it... maybe you have to rent this one out and then evict them from the one you bought?? Im so confused by this achievement. I cant tell if the game is broken which wouldn't surprised me or if there is a specific way it needs to be done... No one seems to want to rent the ones I bought... even though say have for rent signs on them.

EDIT:
    Actually I just got repurchase after I posted this. I went to a condo, selected it, went to the option with the $ and the arrows circling around it and a confirmation box popped up and let me buy the condo for $53,000.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads