The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: February 9th, 2021

• Posted on 10 February 21 at 12:00
    Dr Marty said:
    Elite1111111111 said:
    NullKueste921 said:
    cooldadtx1 said:
    @Dr Marty, I wouldn't recommend buying the GoTY version. It is horrifically buggy. Specifically, as reported on this site and others, most of the achievements won't unlock. Restarting the game, resetting the xbox, etc doesn't work. The achievement checking is broken in this version and the devs don't plan to fix them.
    I'm playing the GOTY edition right now and haven't had a problem so far. The regular edition was buggy for me though. That one assassination achievement in particular.
    Ditto. I had achievement issues if I played the game for too long. Would require a hard reset.
    I have never played this game. If an achievement doesn't pop, can you load a save and try again? How do saves work? Can you save whenever or are there auto saves that overwrite your previous save?
    You can freely save when you want if you're not in combat. Auto saves overwrite previous auto saves and there are eight manual save slots.
  • SoulyDconteSoulyDconte263,841
    Posted on 10 February 21 at 14:09, Edited on 10 February 21 at 14:09 by SoulyDconte
    Got Witcher 3 goty and borderlands collection. great sale!
    I sometimes wonder, I'm hunting achievements or they're haunting me...
  • Posted on 10 February 21 at 23:00
    Is it worth it to buy ac odyssey ultimate edition or should I wait until gold edition goes on sale is there a considerable price difference? if anyone remembers how much gold edition was on sale before?
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz628,677
    Posted on 11 February 21 at 08:18
    Patmaster1891 said:
    All them Lego games are MINE!!! clap
    Besides LEGO World's which I don't really want, I don't think I have any left to get! They are fun and relaxing even though completing them is a lot of busywork. I love 'em.
  • Huddy72Huddy72256,038
    Posted on 11 February 21 at 14:48
    It seems Watch Dog Legions is 50% off in the US but on 40% off in the UK. Disappointing....
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 February 21 at 12:42
    some really fucking good sales on this time around
    If only this website was made to help everyone get achievements. Too many selfish people on here, I call them twats
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm468,742
  • gpd554gpd55490,280
    Posted on 18 February 21 at 00:45
    time to add to my lego collection wanna finish all of them before skywalker saga comes out
    Posted on 18 February 21 at 03:29
    She Sees Red was better than I thought. I wanted a quick game I could play before the Control Ultimate Edition patch came out. She Sees Red is a short mystery. You have to make choices like a visual novel. Unlike a VN, you have a very limited number of choices so you don't need a guide. What sets this apart is the plot reversals that occur as a result of your limited choices leading to four quite different endings.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 February 21 at 18:53
    nice good sales ill have another look again soon and grab a few
    If only this website was made to help everyone get achievements. Too many selfish people on here, I call them twats
  • Dr MartyDr Marty779,983
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 20:36
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    This is from last week
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 February 21 at 20:46
    Dr Marty said:
    PeachCloud87115 said:
    This is from last week
    oh ahah thanks man, it was top post on my threads so I thought it was new ahah thanks
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.