The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: February 9th, 2021

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK621,059
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 03:04
    Discounts on Bully: Scholarship Edition, BioShock, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Prey, Rockstar Table Tennis, The Darkness and more

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: February 9th, 2021
  • DiesskayDiesskay703,252
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 03:05
    REZt in peace.
  • Posted on 09 February 21 at 03:07
    Mannn I wish Duke’s DLC would go on sale so I can just buy that + the game and get it over and done with.
    My old signature offended someone, so it got removed.
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan138,999
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 03:09, Edited on 09 February 21 at 14:50 by GT3OptionFan
    EDIT: No DLC on sale this week, according to major Nelson’s site.

Pretty interesting sale. Mostly BC games that have not been on sale in almost a year.

360 BC Games that haven't on sale in awhile (over 6 months)

Last on sale 3/13/20:
    - Bioshock
    - Bioshock 2
    - Bioshock Infinite
    - Duke Nukem Forever
    - Mafia II
    - Prey
    - Spec Ops: The Line
    - The Darkness
    - The Darkness II
    - The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom
    - XCOM: Enemy Within

Last on sale 4/3/20
    - Blue Dragon
    - Borderlands
    - Borderlands 2
    - Lost Odyssey
    - Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution

Games AT previous best price:
    - Blue Dragon
    - Castlevania Lords of Shadow
    - Duke Nukem Forever
    - Lost Odyssey
    - Mafia II
    - Metal Gear Rising
    - Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion
    - Realms of Ancient War
    - Red Dead Redemption
    - Silent Hill: HD Collection
    - The Darkness
    - The Darkness II
    - XCOM Enemy Within
  • RiIeyRiIey464,589
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 03:25
    Anyone wanna do rockstar table tennis?
  • mkdfanmkdfan775,042
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 03:36
    How often does Portal 2 go on sale?
    Is it worth waiting for it or should I buy it for about £10 physical or £15 digital?
  • Shodan OSShodan OS77,251
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 04:07
    Im just waiting for Deus EX Human Revolution to be on sale again
  • Brelen RavenBrelen Raven169,828
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 04:54
    Don't buy Guncraft unless you're insane and really, really enjoy idling your 360 for dozens of hours to get cheevos. 😅
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm468,732
  • GarnitoroGarnitoro116,469
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 05:46
    Amazing sale, this. Especially XCOM; I've been wanting to finish that one for a while, but the regular price is a bit too prohibitive.
  • MAH BOI 420MAH BOI 420359,458
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 05:53
    GT3OptionFan said:
    Pretty interesting sale. Will post more tomorrow when I know if any DLC is on sale per major Nelson.

360 BC Games that haven't on sale in awhile (over 6 months)

Last on sale 3/13/20:
    - Bioshock
    - Bioshock 2
    - Bioshock Infinite
    - Duke Nukem Forever
    - Mafia II
    - Prey
    - The Darkness
    - The Darkness II
    - XCOM: Enemy Within

Last on sale 4/3/20
    - Blue Dragon
    - Borderlands
    - Borderlands 2
    - Lost Odyssey

Games AT previous best price:
    - Blue Dragon
    - Castlevania Lords of Shadow
    - Duke Nukem Forever
    - Lost Odyssey
    - Mafia II
    - Metal Gear Rising
    - Red Dead Redemption
    - Silent Hill: HD Collection
    - The Darkness
    - The Darkness II
    - XCOM Enemy Within
    Well I mean Lost Odyssey was free at one point.
  • planchetflawplanchetflaw461,265
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 06:54
    I picked up WInterbottom.
  • YoDzYoDz581,988
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 07:28, Edited on 09 February 21 at 07:32 by YoDz
    Fair warning. GTA San Andreas is not the game from OG Xbox. It’s a port of the mobile version on IOS and Android. Suffers from a lot of issues that were not in the OG Xbox version. Such as bouncing cars when at high speeds. Draw distance cut in half, not able to fly as high in the sky, audio not syncing with cutscenes, mission glitches that can make the player have to restart or revert to older save file, songs skip a lot and don’t finish. Some stations play the same song for a long time. If you wanna relive the glory days of San Andreas buy a copy of the OG game for Xbox. Not the rebranded Xbox360/Xbox One casing. And play it on og Xbox or 360. Otherwise you are forced to download this horrible version. Sam Andreas is my favorite game ever and I can’t believe they dropped the ball so hard on this version when PS4 has the og version without all these issues minus songs being removed due to licensing. In other news I’m gonna pick up MGS Collection.
  • yaboyipsoyaboyipso45,886
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 07:52
    is the 360 marketplace down for anyone else? I cant buy the DLC for blue dragon won't let me sign on the website.
  • atryeu1atryeu1296,196
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 07:56
    YoDz said:
    Fair warning. GTA San Andreas is not the game from OG Xbox. It’s a port of the mobile version on IOS and Android. Suffers from a lot of issues that were not in the OG Xbox version. Such as bouncing cars when at high speeds. Draw distance cut in half, not able to fly as high in the sky, audio not syncing with cutscenes, mission glitches that can make the player have to restart or revert to older save file, songs skip a lot and don’t finish. Some stations play the same song for a long time. If you wanna relive the glory days of San Andreas buy a copy of the OG game for Xbox. Not the rebranded Xbox360/Xbox One casing. And play it on og Xbox or 360. Otherwise you are forced to download this horrible version. Sam Andreas is my favorite game ever and I can’t believe they dropped the ball so hard on this version when PS4 has the og version without all these issues minus songs being removed due to licensing. In other news I’m gonna pick up MGS Collection.
    I'd heard GTA:SA was poorly done for 360 :( I still have it on PS2 (with a working console) though so I can play on there, just with no achievements. My brother had it for the old Xbox though and I remember it let him use music he had copied from CDs on his system which was cool. PS2 didn't have that feature. Thanks for that info though because I keep being tempted to get it for 360 too but I'll pass I guess and stick with my PS2 copy and lucky me no songs can be removed from that copy or any of my other GTA games (prior to 4 at least).

FYI to those that don't know the MGS Collection on disc comes with Peacewalker also so 3 games instead of the 2. I bought mine on Amazon a few years ago for $15 brand new at the time.
  • babij17 IVbabij17 IV142,931
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 07:57
    Still missing like Virtua Fighter 5 2007
  • RallyForLifeRallyForLife230,735
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 07:58
    Bully wink finally
  • Posted on 09 February 21 at 08:30
    YoDz said:
    Yeah it's absolutely horrible and completely disrespects 1 of the most iconic video games of all time.

You only have to remind yourself of who it is though (Rockstar) to see why it doesn't get the hammering it deserves from a lot of people.
    Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,274,569
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 08:38
    Some classics but nothing for me
  • RallyForLifeRallyForLife230,735
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 08:46
    TheGillesMuller said:
    YoDz said:
    Yeah it's absolutely horrible and completely disrespects 1 of the most iconic video games of all time.

You only have to remind yourself of who it is though (Rockstar) to see why it doesn't get the hammering it deserves from a lot of people.
    I know and i loved GTA SAN Andreas.. But is GTA man
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.