The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: February 9th, 2021

• RallyForLifeRallyForLife230,735
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 08:47
    RallyForLife said:
    TheGillesMuller said:
    YoDz said:
    Fair warning. GTA San Andreas is not the game from OG Xbox. It’s a port of the mobile version on IOS and Android. Suffers from a lot of issues that were not in the OG Xbox version. Such as bouncing cars when at high speeds. Draw distance cut in half, not able to fly as high in the sky, audio not syncing with cutscenes, mission glitches that can make the player have to restart or revert to older save file, songs skip a lot and don’t finish. Some stations play the same song for a long time. If you wanna relive the glory days of San Andreas buy a copy of the OG game for Xbox. Not the rebranded Xbox360/Xbox One casing. And play it on og Xbox or 360. Otherwise you are forced to download this horrible version. Sam Andreas is my favorite game ever and I can’t believe they dropped the ball so hard on this version when PS4 has the og version without all these issues minus songs being removed due to licensing. In other news I’m gonna pick up MGS Collection.
    Yeah it's absolutely horrible and completely disrespects 1 of the most iconic video games of all time.

You only have to remind yourself of who it is though (Rockstar) to see why it doesn't get the hammering it deserves from a lot of people.
    I know and i loved GTA SAN Andreas.. But is GTA man
    They don't flood a title with dlc .. they make a game every many years and it blows up everything.
  • eNoxeNox450,024
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 08:50
    damn.. where is hitman absolution ... ;(
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,304,496
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 09:34
    XCOM: EW is still reg price at $40? GTFOH lmao
  • DD91DD91431,154
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 10:23
    Really good sale nicely done.
    Seriously Cheevo April 2007
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 February 21 at 10:26
    Alot of decent 360 games on sale nice to see, I didnt see any dlc tho?
    If only this website was made to help everyone get achievements. Too many selfish people on here, I call them twats
  • Strider ZweiStrider Zwei208,936
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 10:32
    There's a decent amount of games that I'd like to play on this one but I'll pass for now. Lost Planet 2 will be a GWG so hopefully they put up Lost Planet 1 in next week's sale. Those games used to show up on sales almost monthly and now its been over half a year since they last made an appearance, weird.
  • Posted on 09 February 21 at 11:10
    Nice sale. Too bad Mafia II isn't on sale in my region and Prey is not even available.

MAH BOI 420 said:
    GT3OptionFan said:
    Pretty interesting sale. Will post more tomorrow when I know if any DLC is on sale per major Nelson.

360 BC Games that haven't on sale in awhile (over 6 months)

A Long list of Games here
    Well I mean Lost Odyssey was free at one point.
    And that's why you quoted a post that is nearly half of the whole topic?
    Edit the quotes. We don't need spam.
    FRAG'EM ALL
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan138,999
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 11:39
    MAH BOI 420 said:
    GT3OptionFan said:
    Pretty interesting sale. Will post more tomorrow when I know if any DLC is on sale per major Nelson.

360 BC Games that haven't on sale in awhile (over 6 months)

Well I mean Lost Odyssey was free at one point.
    Good observation, lost odyssey was available for free end of 2016. However, I don’t consider free as a sales price (like GWG). The reason I post these prices is so people can compare what the game has gone for sale at in the past to determine if it’s a good sale.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007135,661
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 11:58
    planchetflaw said:
    I picked up WInterbottom.
    I will probably get this game too since it is one of the few games on the list I don't own on any platform and doesn't cost that much.
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 12:11
    mkdfan said:
    How often does Portal 2 go on sale?
    Is it worth waiting for it or should I buy it for about £10 physical or £15 digital?
    Portal 2 last went on sale May 2017, almost 4 years ago. It COULD go on sale again, but the likelihood of it doing so is pretty small.
  • oslo2oslo298,099
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 12:14
    How can prices be so fucking bad, these are all games from more than 6 years ago how can they expect me to pay more than 5€ for them
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007135,661
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 12:42, Edited on 09 February 21 at 12:45 by FireDrake007
    GT3OptionFan said:
    mkdfan said:
    Is it worth waiting for it or should I buy it for about £10 physical or £15 digital?
    Portal 2 last went on sale May 2017, almost 4 years ago. It COULD go on sale again, but the likelihood of it doing so is pretty small.
    Since Portal: Still Alive was provided with Games with Gold though last year, I am hoping the sequel will eventually as well on Xbox.
  • Posted on 09 February 21 at 13:09
    Picking up Bully and The Darkness. Started those off Gamefly over a decade ago!
  • Posted on 09 February 21 at 13:20
    Yummy Baklava said:
    Mannn I wish Duke’s DLC would go on sale so I can just buy that + the game and get it over and done with.
    Ah how I look forward to our weekly reminder you want Duke Nukem DLC to go on sale. At this point it's more likely to get delisted than to go on sale.
    Hola
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 13:37
    Ended up getting Lost Odyssey, Spec Ops, and Rockstar Table Tennis. Still eyeing Silent Hill HD collection or Xcom enemy within (even though I already own Xcom Enemy Unknown)
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 13:38
    FireDrake007 said:
    GT3OptionFan said:
    mkdfan said:
    Since Portal: Still Alive was provided with Games with Gold though last year, I am hoping the sequel will eventually as well on Xbox.
    Good point. Games with Gold has had a trend of doing 360 games that don’t go on sale often, so that is a real possibility.
  • Posted on 09 February 21 at 13:57
    Bully
    Borderlands
    Borderlands 2 + DLCs.

It is nice to see Bioshock on sale.
    FRAG'EM ALL
  • enracerenracer63,169
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 14:02
    One of the more expensiver 360 sales...
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion759,317
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 14:03
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Yummy Baklava said:
    Mannn I wish Duke’s DLC would go on sale so I can just buy that + the game and get it over and done with.
    Ah how I look forward to our weekly reminder you want Duke Nukem DLC to go on sale. At this point it's more likely to get delisted than to go on sale.
    Not to pile on, but the DLC isn't even expensive. I'd agree that simply buying it in case it ever gets delisted is probably the wisest thing to do if you are keen to complete the game. On top of all that, with the way they are handing out M$ Reward points nowadays, you wouldn't even have to spend actual money on it. You'd like earn enough points to buy the DLC in less than a month.

I waited many years for it to go on sale, and finally caved and bought it at regular price in January 2016. It still hasn't gone on sale since then even.
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • BuckShotzNYCBuckShotzNYC772,877
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 14:11
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - easy 1000 G smile
    same .
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.