Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Little Nightmares 2 review

• CanezzaCanezza119,673
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 15:00
    If you enjoyed the creepy world of the first Little Nightmares, you'll love Little Nightmares 2. It's a tension-fuelled ride filled with grotesque horrors and wonderfully atmospheric locations. You won't want it to end.

Please click here to read the full story: Little Nightmares 2 review
  • KJer25KJer25732,238
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 15:14
    I’ll probably wait for a sale, or the inevitable Definitive Edition, but I’m itching to play this. The first one was so good. Hats off, Tarsier.
    Separation from base 1000 and Dlc lists would be great. I’d love to see them bring back avatar awards, and make some sort of level up process.
  • Posted on 09 February 21 at 15:17
    Happy to see this got a positive review. Part of me is glad there is no speed run achievement but part of me was a little disappointed there isn’t. Out of curiosity, do you have a preference of the 1st game or the 2nd?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 February 21 at 15:31
    That would be a nice B-day present... But I just got soooo much else going on so I might as well just wait a little longer..
    Ingen Kommentar
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,178,769
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 15:34
    Oh this releases thursday...I almost forgot.
  • Chad WilburnChad Wilburn1,332,553
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 16:43
    I'll wait a month and pay $15 for it. :)
  • Posted on 09 February 21 at 16:49
    Was hoping for another no death speed run. First one was a good challenge.
  • KJer25KJer25732,238
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 17:01
    TonyTwoSteaks said:
    I’m not convinced there’s not one. The Primetime Content Consumer seems like it could be, and no one has unlocked it yet.
    Separation from base 1000 and Dlc lists would be great. I’d love to see them bring back avatar awards, and make some sort of level up process.
  • Cr4zXCr4zX1,310,776
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 20:09
    1st one was cool
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,161,195
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 23:16
    Well i think you may of played a different versions to some of the other reviews ive seen, 1 or 2 only gave it 50% saying its was way too frustrating with dodgy hit detection and iffy frame rate. I enjoyed the first but ill wait n see how much cash grab dlc it gets
  • Posted on 10 February 21 at 02:30
    One of my most anticipated games. Glad to see it preserves the atmospherics of the original.
    https://www.waivingentropy.com/
  • Posted on 10 February 21 at 12:50, Edited on 10 February 21 at 12:51 by BadRubberPiggy
    KJer25 said:
    TonyTwoSteaks said:
    I’m not convinced there’s not one. The Primetime Content Consumer seems like it could be, and no one has unlocked it yet.
    We've just pulled in the PS trophy list on TT and Primetime is the platinum, so it'll just be unlock all other achievements.
  • KJer25KJer25732,238
    Posted on 10 February 21 at 13:28
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    KJer25 said:
    TonyTwoSteaks said:
    We've just pulled in the PS trophy list on TT and Primetime is the platinum, so it'll just be unlock all other achievements.
    That stinks. I was hoping for the no death speed run. It was a fun challenge in the first game.
  • GlomerateGlomerate238,044
    Posted on 10 February 21 at 14:42
    Have the announced a date when the Series X update will be available for it?
  • CanezzaCanezza119,673
    Posted on 10 February 21 at 17:02
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Happy to see this got a positive review. Part of me is glad there is no speed run achievement, but part of me was a little disappointed there isn’t. Out of curiosity, do you have a preference of the 1st game or the 2nd?
    I think the first game definitely has a creepier vibe, but it was a little slow in places. Tarsier has really nailed the pacing in LN2, and it really flows. I'm not sure if I could pick a favourite out of the two, they're both great!
    TA & TT Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • CanezzaCanezza119,673
    Posted on 10 February 21 at 17:03
    Glomerate said:
    Have the announced a date when the Series X update will be available for it?
    Nothing yet. Only "later in 2021" has been announced.
    TA & TT Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE424,116
    Posted on 10 February 21 at 18:21
    I won’t say more for fear of spoilers, but something happens that made me let out a shout of anger. I didn’t think I’d be so emotionally invested, but after spending roughly seven hours with the pair, this moment came as a complete surprise.
    Wow OK to one of them dies. Thanks for the spoiler. Leaning even more to one of them killing the other.
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE424,116
    Posted on 10 February 21 at 18:22
    The Hard To The Core achv was an awesome feat in #1. Too bad it didn't return.
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • wildwest08wildwest081,217,809
    Posted on 16 February 21 at 22:12
    Glad for the no speedrun. Might pick this up now
  • Posted on 12 April 21 at 15:05
    I'm definitely going to get this sometime in the near future. Loved the first one, really neat game and design
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.