The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 24 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• AllgorhythmAllgorhythm614,401
    Posted on 10 February 21 at 22:38
    Although both Life is Strange and Life is Strange 2 are included in this week's sale, they do take upwards of ten hours to complete, so they don't quite cut it as a quick completion. However, the prequel, Life is Strange: Before the Storm, only takes between six and nine hours to complete making it a perfect candidate for our list. It also takes the crown for being the game with the highest community rating this week (4.06/5). Before the Storm has a total of 34 achievements worth a total of 1,000 Gamerscore. All are relatively simple to unlock and require you finding certain collectables and seeing each episode through to its conclusion. If you need it, we have a superb Life is Strange: Before the Storm walkthrough that details where to find all the various collectables and also offers the quickest route through the game.
    I agree with everything in this paragraph 100%. I would like to add a comment. Although the game can be played as a stand-alone & one can find the story interesting, it is best experienced in the context of understanding the reference to the storm in the title. In other words, I strongly recommend first playing Life is Strange. The events in Before the Storm will then accrue much more significance.

For people looking for super-fast completions, this will add some playing time. However, it is well worth it. Life is Strange is one of the very best point & click games IMHO. The ten hours or so it takes to complete is a very good investment if a gamer’s time.
  • N30YRDN30YRD782,033
    Posted on 10 February 21 at 23:31
    Chuck710Taylor said:
    MuppeT May Cry said:
    As stupid as Shaq-Fu is, I had fun playing it.
    people always think im lying when I say this so I say it in person as much as possible. that game was one of the most fun unexpected games I played last year.
    Shaq fu was definitely a fun game, well worth a playthrough
  • Posted on 11 February 21 at 04:20
    I don’t see Destiny on the Xbone on this list. I completed it in 15 minutes.
    You ever wonder why we're here?
  • TheBongoFuryTheBongoFury974,746
    Posted on 11 February 21 at 11:22
    BlackxRyan said:
    I don't get the hate for Life is Strange BTS, I really liked it.
    Seriously? I liked both games and their stories.
  • J4CKA1J4CKA1311,400
    Posted on 11 February 21 at 16:27
    Might be nitpicky, but can we get these lists sorted in some way?
  • SincereSeeker6SincereSeeker61,043,964
    Posted on 12 February 21 at 01:09
    Probably going to get the Goosebumps on the 360. Don't see very many easy completions on the 360.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.