Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Free Play Days: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 headlines this weekend's free-to-play Xbox games

• CanezzaCanezza220,202
  • Drazer76Drazer76891,665
    Posted on 11 February 21 at 11:01
    Might give Space Crew a look if I have time.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,915,131
    Posted on 11 February 21 at 11:14
    Will give space crew a look.
  • SuperPed13SuperPed13787,745
    Posted on 11 February 21 at 11:21
    Usually like causing a stir with comments about driving around in a circle but havnt got the energy today
  • Rossco7530Rossco75301,999,421
    Posted on 11 February 21 at 11:37
    I'm currently playing Space Crew - I can highly recommend it! It gets a little repetitive perhaps but a fun game.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 February 21 at 11:52
    Man I wanna do nascar not sure I’ll have the time tho fuck, hope it comes to game pass that would be amazing
    If only this website was made to help everyone get achievements. Too many selfish people on here, I call them twats
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,000,810
    Posted on 11 February 21 at 12:16
    I can see Space Crew coming to Gamepass at some point, since Bomber Crew was.
  • Posted on 11 February 21 at 13:47
    Might try Space Crew.
  • GR34TD3STR0Y3RGR34TD3STR0Y3R1,171,010
    Posted on 11 February 21 at 15:03
    PLEASE play vermitide 2. I loved 1. I started playing 2 recently and no one plays the lower difficulty levels. I played through the entire campaign and the DLC mostly by myself because I guess most people are level 10000000 already and only play ultra-punch-my-balls difficulty. Ill be on this weekend for sure. I was really turned off this game because of how few people I was getting matched with.
    Cool story bro.
  • Posted on 11 February 21 at 15:43
    Zero interest in any of these which is a shame, last few have been very good selections
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,660,586
    Posted on 11 February 21 at 15:57
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    PLEASE play vermitide 2. I loved 1. I started playing 2 recently and no one plays the lower difficulty levels. I played through the entire campaign and the DLC mostly by myself because I guess most people are level 10000000 already and only play ultra-punch-my-balls difficulty. Ill be on this weekend for sure. I was really turned off this game because of how few people I was getting matched with.
    I have no.interest in this game but am just here to commend your new difficulty level description. Made me laugh, thank you sir.
    Happy Gaming
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 11 February 21 at 16:54
    It feels like war hammer is always the free game.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,097,366
    Posted on 11 February 21 at 17:30
    Pass, though I would maybe like to dabble in WV2 and End Times at some point.
  • Posted on 12 February 21 at 08:28
    Nascar Heat 5 is an easy 1000 if you can overlook how boring it is to turn left over and over and over and over.

RallyForLife said:
    Nascar for me. Good luck guys.
    Boosting Gaming Session for NASCAR Heat 5
    Gee, using the comments section to advertise a boost session you have reserved for someone already. How thoughtful!
    My old signature offended someone, so it got removed.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 February 21 at 08:30, Edited on 12 February 21 at 08:30 by
    Yummy Baklava said:
    Nascar Heat 5 is an easy 1000 if you can overlook how boring it is to turn left over and over and over and over.

RallyForLife said:
    Gee, using the comments section to advertise a boost session you have reserved for someone already. How thoughtful!
    Apparently I sent the link in another window and I did not see this.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 February 21 at 08:32
    Yummy Baklava said:

RallyForLife said:
    Boosting Gaming Session for NASCAR Heat 5
    Is it as easy as it sounds?
  • BuckShotzNYCBuckShotzNYC1,052,293
    Posted on 12 February 21 at 15:18
    i used to enjoy playing nascar, it was ages ago
    same .
  • KungFuStu72KungFuStu721,472,588
    Posted on 13 February 21 at 09:44
    I tried Nascar but found the racing rather dull and the early career of phone calls and rejections totally annoying.

Space Crew on the other hand is great, especially once I dialled back the difficulty and added an extra crew member.
  • FoogaFooga2,325,117
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 06:40
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    Once you start getting better gear the harder difficulties are manageable. Gearing every character means your bots can also be overpowered if you use the right sub classes.

You should still encourage people to play though because the game still surprisingly under the radar according this comment section. Most people don’t even know it’s a Left 4 Dead clone.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.