Game Discussion: Chickens Madness

Valentine

• ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt1,991,359
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 15:08
    i've tried playing several different matches and modes at various hours today with no luck so far in getting the special daily to unlock. Anyone else having issues with it? or am i smooth braining this rn laugh
    Chickens MadnessSecret AchievementScoobyDoobyD0ntThe Secret Achievement achievement in Chickens Madness worth 81 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
    Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
  • PsymonPsymon795,479
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 15:44
    We have all been jebaited.
  • Inferno118Inferno1182,517,050
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 15:57
    Crazy
  • BongoBongo1,804,002
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 16:06
    No guarantee, but I’m willing to bet it’s for May 20th if it’s not glitched. This is a Chinese and Asian Valentine’s Day (520). 520 (May 20th) and “I love You” are similar sounding enough in Mandarin that it became an unofficial Valentine’s day. Plus, the achievement name is a French translation for “I love you”. This could all be a coincidence, but I think it’s very likely.

Also, considering there was an achievement for Chinese New Year and there’s plenty of grammatical errors in the game, it would make sense that a Chinese holiday is what they are aiming for. Plus, the Home Screen is still the CNY theme.

It could be glitched and should have unlocked today, but I think it’s equally likely that it’s meant to be May 20th. Can’t be sure either way.
  • ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt1,991,359
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 16:14
    Bongo said:
    No guarantee, but I’m willing to bet it’s for May 20th if it’s not glitched. This is a Chinese and Asian Valentine’s Day (520). 520 (May 20th) and “I love You” are similar sounding enough in Mandarin that it became an unofficial Valentine’s day. Plus, the achievement name is a French translation for “I love you”. This could all be a coincidence, but I think it’s very likely.

Also, considering there was an achievement for Chinese New Year and there’s plenty of grammatical errors in the game, it would make sense that a Chinese holiday is what they are aiming for. Plus, the Home Screen is still the CNY theme.

It could be glitched and should have unlocked today, but I think it’s equally likely that it’s meant to be May 20th. Can’t be sure either way.
    this explanation makes sense actually, im just wondering what the french translation has to do with anything laugh or was it just a fun fact
    Regardless, i've messaged the dev again to see how much clarification they are willing to give me on this, will post again if i hear any news. thanks for the tipoff Bongo
    Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
  • BongoBongo1,804,002
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 16:28
    Yeah, the French achievement name might be a stretch, but I thought it was interesting they use the same phrase that the holiday is based off of. Could be nothing, but I thought it was enough to make note of it. Hopefully you hear good news that it wasn’t supposed to be today. Nothing better than a glitched date specific achievement haha.
  • kugelblitz22kugelblitz22530,102
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 17:13
    I wrote the Dev a msg on twitter and got a reply

"Yes this is sadly true. This year the CNY holidays happening around the valentine's, which makes the game confused, and always show you the Chinese celebration & achievement.

With that said, this been fixed, but submission and approval will sadly take couple of weeks."
  • PsymonPsymon795,479
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 17:52, Edited on 14 February 21 at 18:02 by Psymon
    It isn't just this year. I checked up to 2040 and it's the same thing as this year. Hopefully it will be patched for next year.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,149,196
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 18:28
    glad to see you guys are on it & keeping the devs accountable.

same time next year. maybe. we'll see... wave
  • WriggyWriggy854,144
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 18:52
    kugelblitz22 said:

"Yes this is sadly true. This year the CNY holidays happening around the valentine's, which makes the game confused, and always show you the Chinese celebration & achievement.

With that said, this been fixed, but submission and approval will sadly take couple of weeks."
    Was just about to message them but you beat me to it!
  • kugelblitz22kugelblitz22530,102
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 19:02
    Wriggy said:
    kugelblitz22 said:

Was just about to message them but you beat me to it!
    do it anyways!
    show him that people are out there liking his game( or the achievements at least haha).Maybe we get a higher chance for a fix.
  • PsymonPsymon795,479
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 19:18
    I suggested changing it to Chinese Valentines Day.
  • PsymonPsymon795,479
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 19:28
    Good news,

"Once it is approved by Microsoft & Steam, you will be able to get it on your local machine. It will auto-trigger the achievement for who missed it this year, and will work properly in the following years for new players."
  • Posted on 14 February 21 at 20:23, Edited on 14 February 21 at 20:24 by Shadow of Skitz
    I tweeted the developer Vikong earlier today too, very OCD of me but not sure i want a date stamp on this with the wrong day?! haha

I also asked for a hint on 'Make the game smell bad' they said
    'How irl you make bad smell when your friends around ? 🙃'
    A hint at least towards this one, any other clues from anyone who has this achievement?
    S.O.S
  • planting42planting421,819,873
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 21:30, Edited on 14 February 21 at 21:30 by planting42
    Shadow of Skitz said:
    I tweeted the developer Vikong earlier today too, very OCD of me but not sure i want a date stamp on this with the wrong day?! haha

A hint at least towards this one, any other clues from anyone who has this achievement?
    My guess is its a cumulative count of farts for trying to poop outside of the playable area in Connect Poop. I do not have it yet, but that's what I've been guessing since there are other cumulative achievements with that count. See:
    Chickens MadnessYes you clearly can!The Yes you clearly can! achievement in Chickens Madness worth 153 pointsBreak the tables if you can…A lot of them!
  • PsymonPsymon795,479
    Posted on 14 February 21 at 23:12
    Shadow of Skitz said:
    Not really. I didn't post solutions because I don't know how much of everything you need to do. Just keep farting and pooping until it unlocks.
  • planting42planting421,819,873
    Posted on 15 February 21 at 13:55, Edited on 15 February 21 at 13:56 by planting42
    planting42 said:
    Shadow of Skitz said:

My guess is its a cumulative count of farts for trying to poop outside of the playable area in Connect Poop. I do not have it yet, but that's what I've been guessing since there are other cumulative achievements with that count. See:
    Chickens MadnessYes you clearly can!The Yes you clearly can! achievement in Chickens Madness worth 153 pointsBreak the tables if you can…A lot of them!
    Its more than 300... or its farting in a particular place... or... I don't know. I even tried farting on the 2nd player to see if it would help.
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,149,196
    Posted on 04 March 21 at 20:09
    Patch is out & it'll pop at the main
    menu, TODAY, 3/4/21.

Get on it people.
    Who knows when it switches to Easter.
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,400,168
    Posted on 05 March 21 at 20:53
    Spirochaete said:
    Patch is out & it'll pop at the main
    menu, TODAY, 3/4/21.

Get on it people.
    Who knows when it switches to Easter.
    Thanks for the update. Just updated my game and unlocked it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.