Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox game releases — February 22nd to 28th

• RobboJDA96RobboJDA9619,239
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 15:35
    Next week sees 18 new games heading to the Xbox platform, including one which will be launching straight into Xbox Game Pass...

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox game releases — February 22nd to 28th
  • VacouVacou365,406
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 15:59
    it would be great if you could embed a YouTube trailer for xbox releases articles. it would be a great opportunity to discover new games without getting out of TA to look for a trailer on Google.
  • Grumpy BakeGrumpy Bake504,473
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 16:03
    I laughed looking at Werewolf the Apocalypse on the Xbox Store as it's trailer says something along the lines of experience the first game based on Werewolf the Apocalypse. I guess they weren't aware of the other dumpster fire that released just a few weeks ago laugh
  • ClockwerksClockwerks952,920
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 16:04
    I played Curse of the Dead Gods at PAX last year and I'm very excited for that one to release on Xbox in a few days.
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,391,724
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 16:11
    Retromania Wrestling? Interesting
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 February 21 at 16:19
    taxi and heavy metal I will be looking at
    If only this website was made to help everyone get achievements. Too many selfish people on here, I call them twats
  • tpb fantpb fan381,403
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 16:26
    picking up RetroMania Wrestling for sure
  • prowlerdanteprowlerdante1,241,465
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 16:31
    I feel like if Sega wanted to, they'd have a case with Taxi Chaos looking reallllly similar to Crazy Taxi, down to the description saying "your crazy passengers".

Retromania has peaked my curiosity however...
  • Posted on 19 February 21 at 16:31, Edited on 19 February 21 at 16:34 by BadRubberPiggy
    Vacou said:
    it would be great if you could embed a YouTube trailer for xbox releases articles. it would be a great opportunity to discover new games without getting out of TA to look for a trailer on Google.
    It's something we can look into, certainly. In the meantime, you can just click the Store button on these panels to go to the MS store to find trailers, which they usually have...

prowlerdante said:
    I feel like if Sega wanted to, they'd have a case with Taxi Chaos looking reallllly similar to Crazy Taxi, down to the description saying "your crazy passengers".
    "Alright, let's go make some crazy out-of-court settlements!"
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm542,732
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 16:33
    Katana Kata most interests me.
  • EurydaceEurydace612,414
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 17:03
    BadRubberPiggy said:
    Vacou said:
    It's something we can look into, certainly. In the meantime, you can just click the Store button on these panels to go to the MS store to find trailers, which they usually have...
    I second his idea. It would be pretty quick to find a trailer and post it with the article. Sure, I could find the same information myself by going to the MS store, but that website sucks and you're still directing people away from TA! If you embed the video here, I say on TA and maybe click on more articles smile
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,679,727
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 17:08
    Killer queen black has a possible unobtainable be warned.
  • Posted on 19 February 21 at 17:56
    Pumped for RetroMania Wrestling!
    I brake for Hulking Phase Beasts!
  • eNoxeNox529,154
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 18:14
    nice
  • el pieabloel pieablo500,659
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 18:39
    Retromamia Day 1 purchase for me. No ability to pre order though atm
    How appropriate you fight like a cow.
  • iiTs HawkiiTs Hawk534,401
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 18:48
    Grumpy Bake said:
    I laughed looking at Werewolf the Apocalypse on the Xbox Store as it's trailer says something along the lines of experience the first game based on Werewolf the Apocalypse. I guess they weren't aware of the other dumpster fire that released just a few weeks ago laugh
    It's funny cuz the name is super similar but made by different studios and published by different company's lol
  • Thief000Thief000943,420
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 18:57
    Another Aery...
  • PuckJunkiePuckJunkie737,267
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 19:05
    I'm only playing Taxi Chaos if the soundtrack has Offspring and Bad Religion! laugh
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv708,396
    Posted on 19 February 21 at 19:26
    iiTs Hawk said:
    Grumpy Bake said:
    It's funny cuz the name is super similar but made by different studios and published by different company's lol
    I think they're both based on a tabletop game called Werewolf: The Apocalypse.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • Posted on 19 February 21 at 19:27
    prowlerdante said:
    Retromania has peaked my curiosity however...
    Piqued. :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.