The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: February 23rd, 2021

• SchinderdivSchinderdiv653,412
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 01:11
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Wow i might go a full month without buying a game. Its been atleast a year since thats happened. Sales have been shite.
    Haha, exactly the same with me. At least I get to see my MS Rewards points keep growing in value toast
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 01:23
    Sherlock Holmes at 95% off? Sure, can’t pass that up.
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 01:43
    Finally caught a sale when Black Flag DLC is part of it! Right as I was closing in on finishing the rest of the game, the timing was nearly perfect.
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
  • TalhynorTalhynor201,936
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 01:45
    Yeah ! Pawarumi ! I was waiting for this one
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 01:52
    CanadianWhizKid said:
    Right?! Is this about to get delisted or something?
  • J2B9J2B9799,859
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 01:56
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Valhalla Gold for the price of the base game. Pretty poor for people who paid full price for it when none of the DLC has been released yet. But I am not one of those people.
    I remember Around this same timeframe of the February after release of AC Oddysey it was on sale for around $25 for gold edition (more than half off). Valhalla is clearly selling great to not be as much a discount but AC is always on sale so for any of those people they should've known about that beforehand.
  • trevq1trevq1258,300
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 01:57
    THE VITTLER said:
    Love a Assassins Creed sale. They don’t come round too often……….🤔🤫😀
    Every.....single....time.... lol I already have the $100 editions to begin with! laugh
  • Scorpionxx0Scorpionxx0375,984
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 01:59
    I like these sales, they encourage me to save my money cause there’s nothing worth buying from them.
  • J2B9J2B9799,859
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 02:00
    The Cherished said:
    CanadianWhizKid said:
    Right?! Is this about to get delisted or something?
    Yeah great deal. I remember playing the 1st one a while ago. I don't think ill even play this one at least anytime soon but for $3 I might as well get it just in case I ever do.
  • CenosisCenosis194,573
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 02:00
    Nothing too exciting so a good week for my backlog.
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 02:01
    Snowrunner is tempting.
  • Shodan OSShodan OS77,253
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 02:25
    Just waiting for Deus Ex Human Revolution to be on sale again
  • GuidalityGuidality698,068
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 02:33
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Valhalla Gold for the price of the base game. Pretty poor for people who paid full price for it when none of the DLC has been released yet. But I am not one of those people.
    Live and learn I suppose.

CanadianWhizKid said:
    Sherlock Holmes at 95% off? Sure, can't pass that up.
    Wasn't both the first Sherlock and Devil's Daughter on gwg? Swear I have Devil's Daughter but I don't remember buying it.
  • AzureCometAzureComet169,262
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 03:13
    Animus - Stand Alone, Die for Valhalla!, Gnomes Garden 3, Sherlock Holmes TDD, Unepic
    Five games for under $15? Can't complain.
  • Latinfla4Latinfla4874,061
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 03:35
    Do ACA neogeo games ever go on sale would love to get the kof series but they are still to pricey
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 04:35
    Guidality said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Live and learn I suppose.

CanadianWhizKid said:
    Sherlock Holmes at 95% off? Sure, can't pass that up.
    Wasn't both the first Sherlock and Devil's Daughter on gwg? Swear I have Devil's Daughter but I don't remember buying it.
    Looks like it was GWG in Nov of 2019. Apparently I never downloaded it but I can accept that for its price now.
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st519,638
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 04:43
    More stale and same price for AC games and pads. Also more like Deals with silver, I guess I have reason to renew my gold now; that saves a lot of money.
  • snake42069snake420691,061,971
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 06:35
    Dark Wander3r said:
    Is Ancestors any good? It has been on my watch list for awhile and this is the lowest I've seen it. Kinda looks like a game that you would get bored with after an hour though so have been hesitant to buy it.
    i played it, and really liked it. There isnt any handholding, so beware. Though, with a map that shows all the locations opened on your pc, just use already discovered locations as a guide.

It is alot easier than the ratio makes it seem.
    https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/snake42069.png
  • trickybuz93trickybuz93100,260
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 06:59
    Sherlock Holmes is 95% off?? Why lol
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 07:23
    Ghost 1.0 looks snazzy, anyone here play it?

Latinfla4 said:
    Do ACA neogeo games ever go on sale would love to get the kof series but they are still to pricey
    Sometimes.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.