The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: February 23rd, 2021

• Liebers87Liebers87977,195
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 07:28
    Deep Rock Galactic is really fun! Highly recommend. Will take many hours to complete but super fun to play with 4 friends.
  • Har MiggidoHar Miggido1,365,697
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 08:17
    Didn't take long to look through the sales. Usually I can have a coffee and a good read. This week my kettle didn't finish boiling.
  • HUN playmoreHUN playmore1,363,749
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 08:25
    J2B9 said:
    The Cherished said:
    CanadianWhizKid said:
    Sherlock Holmes at 95% off? Sure, can’t pass that up.
    Right?! Is this about to get delisted or something?
    Yeah great deal. I remember playing the 1st one a while ago. I don't think ill even play this one at least anytime soon but for $3 I might as well get it just in case I ever do.
    Cheap enough to play it if you are interested but I have to warn you it is nowhere near to Crimes & Punishments. The focus is completely different (you can walk around and follow people in various "districts" - mostly the same buildings) and the cases are extremely simplified. I think there was only one case that was actually interesting but they ruined it with making one step ridiculously complicated and the last puzzle is so long you should do it with a guide. The overarching story doesn't make sense, it is like they cut parts of it out. I played C&P without a guide and it was an absolute blast figuring out the cases and every single of them was interesting (disappearing train, guy killed in a closed room with nothing to kill him, etc not to mention you could accuse various people). Played this too and it was more like an action game, with barely any puzzles (two is frustrating) and a bland story.
  • mjswoooshmjswooosh72,966
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 08:49
    Terrible sale with mostly repeats at or above their usual sale prices.
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 09:12
    Yay ,let's have a rubbish small sale and bulk it out with Assassins Creed....again roll
    Gaming is a life of pure indulgence, world hoping at will - Leon Brown
  • DeeUUDeeUU231,497
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 09:25
    Snowrunner is getting close to a buy, but that has got Game Pass written all over it......
  • Reflex VatoReflex Vato334,355
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 09:26
    Gonna give Dear Esther a shot
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,333,496
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 09:43
    I think i've played all the AC i wanna play
  • Lobo SamhainLobo Samhain550,208
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 10:28
    Where's AC: Brotherhood? Everything but that is listed
    What?
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan813,434
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 10:30
    Well that was quick
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 10:52
    CanadianWhizKid said:
    Guidality said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Valhalla Gold for the price of the base game. Pretty poor for people who paid full price for it when none of the DLC has been released yet. But I am not one of those people.
    Live and learn I suppose.

CanadianWhizKid said:
    Sherlock Holmes at 95% off? Sure, can't pass that up.
    Wasn't both the first Sherlock and Devil's Daughter on gwg? Swear I have Devil's Daughter but I don't remember buying it.
    Looks like it was GWG in Nov of 2019. Apparently I never downloaded it but I can accept that for its price now.
    Truth, I was kicking myself when I didn't get it gwg then...glad to be able to scoop for just a few bucks!
  • No Bad GamesNo Bad Games323,059
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 11:58
    Pathetic
    Bears, Beats, Battlestar Galactica.
  • xenomorphsxenomorphs573,770
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 12:01
    Crap.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 February 21 at 12:43
    Them AC games tho hahah
    If only this website was made to help everyone get achievements. Too many selfish people on here, I call them twats
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77670,796
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 13:18
    HUN playmore said:
    J2B9 said:
    The Cherished said:
    CanadianWhizKid said:
    Sherlock Holmes at 95% off? Sure, can’t pass that up.
    Right?! Is this about to get delisted or something?
    Yeah great deal. I remember playing the 1st one a while ago. I don't think ill even play this one at least anytime soon but for $3 I might as well get it just in case I ever do.
    Cheap enough to play it if you are interested but I have to warn you it is nowhere near to Crimes & Punishments. The focus is completely different (you can walk around and follow people in various "districts" - mostly the same buildings) and the cases are extremely simplified. I think there was only one case that was actually interesting but they ruined it with making one step ridiculously complicated and the last puzzle is so long you should do it with a guide. The overarching story doesn't make sense, it is like they cut parts of it out. I played C&P without a guide and it was an absolute blast figuring out the cases and every single of them was interesting (disappearing train, guy killed in a closed room with nothing to kill him, etc not to mention you could accuse various people). Played this too and it was more like an action game, with barely any puzzles (two is frustrating) and a bland story.
    Well it has been free with gold so maybe they use it to get people Interested in the series, like if you liked one you might be more inclined to buy others..?
    Though if they read HUN playmore's comment they'll know that the other are better hehe wave
    "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open" -- Frank Zappa
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 February 21 at 14:35
    Went with OG Assassins Creed. Does any one know if I can play the enhanced version on the Series X? Havent found anything about a special version which needs to be bought in order to do that.
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz692,552
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 14:46
    DeeUU said:
    Snowrunner is getting close to a buy, but that has got Game Pass written all over it......
    I'm going to bite soon, if not this sale then on the next one. Although I didn't complete Mudrunner I really enjoyed what I played of it. This seems bigger and better in almost every way.
  • WarkulltWarkullt731,965
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 14:51
    Is it worth spending extra money for Snowrunner Premium edition/season pass?
  • snake42069snake420691,156,307
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 15:04
    Warkullt said:
    Is it worth spending extra money for Snowrunner Premium edition/season pass?
    If you liked Mudrunner, then yes. 40% is a very decent discount considering the game just came out. I usually buy a game I would like to play when it is on sale for at least 25%.
    https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/snake42069.png
  • MrPerson694MrPerson694310,407
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 15:28
    So apparently they've been putting a single Pinball FX3 pack on sale for the past few weeks and I am just now noticing.
    Whoops.
    Hopefully I won't have to wait another 2 years for William's pack 5 to go on sale again.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.