The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: February 23rd, 2021

  • WarkulltWarkullt658,961
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 15:59
    snake42069 said:
    Warkullt said:
    Is it worth spending extra money for Snowrunner Premium edition/season pass?
    If you liked Mudrunner, then yes. 40% is a very decent discount considering the game just came out. I usually buy a game I would like to play when it is on sale for at least 25%.
    So how about the standard version?
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 16:00
    I'll be picking up Hexologic, Super Star Blast and AC Rogue Remastered (apparently, I don't have this one in my physical collections ... ).
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm468,732
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 16:14
    I'm surprised the March TA Playlist game, Grim Fandango Remastered, is not on the list.
  • snake42069snake420691,061,357
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 17:21
    Warkullt said:
    snake42069 said:
    Warkullt said:
    Is it worth spending extra money for Snowrunner Premium edition/season pass?
    If you liked Mudrunner, then yes. 40% is a very decent discount considering the game just came out. I usually buy a game I would like to play when it is on sale for at least 25%.
    So how about the standard version?
    Standard edition has the same discount I think, But there isn't anything in the premium yet but cosmetic stuff, so far. There is going to be new missions eventually, at least according to the description. I'm having fun playing it on my throwaway account, its one of those games I play to chill.
    https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/snake42069.png
  • snake42069snake420691,061,357
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 17:22
    Allgorhythm said:
    I'm surprised the March TA Playlist game, Grim Fandango Remastered, is not on the list.
    Because TA playlist is done by this site, which isn't connected to Microsoft sales.
    https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/snake42069.png
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm468,732
    Posted on 23 February 21 at 18:07
    snake42069 said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    I'm surprised the March TA Playlist game, Grim Fandango Remastered, is not on the list.
    Because TA playlist is done by this site, which isn't connected to Microsoft sales.
    Ever since we started TA Playlist, there's been an interesting phenomenon. TA Playlist games go on sale the month of the Playlist. smile
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 18:47
    Oof.
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 22:18
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 remix thing are also on sale. Not listed here, so may be going off sale soon.

    I picked up for £9.99, but I believe it was $11.99.

    Not a bad deal for that.
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 23:48
    Why is Odyssey's Season Pass not on sale but two of their DLC's are? That's so annoying, I already have the base game lol.
  • Posted on 24 February 21 at 10:37
    I definitely recommend Dear Esther if you haven't played already
  • Bear5 Fan 4EverBear5 Fan 4Ever2,020,140
    Posted on 26 February 21 at 01:09
    Animus looks interesting for 2$. Waiting on nier automata to go on sale again.
    Crackdown 3!
  • MagicalChildMagicalChild823,578
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm468,732
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.